New Map

• I don't mind the 2% rule, but share the concern about the war list and 1% rule there.

• I always believed that the warlist was based off NS population.

• The war list is based off the NS population, but unless some changes are made/time to prepare we would all break the 1% of the RP population for awhile if anything....we need time to prepare so as to not break the system. Another thing is that we need to look into IC costs, because changing the population might limit us in what we can buy, which leaves us with a crap load of more left over ICs then before.

To point out Dylan, I just suggest January 1st because it remove headache from all of us and gives us some time to prepare, I mean Rob can still give us a grace period so we can all get back on track maybe a few months. But I still want time to prepare especially it there is going to be an 80% cut across the board. Doesn't matter if my military is small, I would just feel more comfortable being given the time like 3 months or so to get ready for a massive change in the RP. This is just some thing we can vote and have it take in effect immediately.

• Maybe we change the 1% rule for militaries to make the sudden jump less so.perhaps 10% would be better for the military. However as has been suggested elsewhere the 1% rule is only for ground forces. Not ships or aircraft.

• Admin

I feel if we gave it 3 months, it'd never get done - I'd perhaps give people until 1st October to amend their war lists. Also, if someone could do a check of all the ways that this population change would affect the war system, that'd be great - obviously the 1% rule is there, but would anything on the spreadsheet need sorting?

• My big issue though is really the amount of forces we would need to dump if we had it go through on October 1st, I would personally be lucky to have half my forces still if we did October 1st. I suggest January 1st so that we could kept as much of our forces as possible. Though I see your sentiment towards dropping it in three months, I feel it would be better and less hassle in the long run.

• I would also like to add my praise to the collection of new maps and to say that I support reducing populations using a 2% rule.

Should the time come to remove the EUOT completely, I am fine with relocating to the European part of the EU.

• Admin

OK then. I'd like to call three votes then:

1. On adopting the new set of maps (ASAP).

2. On adopting a 2% population rule (in principle).

3. On implementing that 2% rule on 1st October.

Voting starts now, I suppose, and ends this time (16.40 GMT) on Sunday. Simple majority to pass, but obviously the third one passing is reliant on the second one passing.

1. Ay
    2. Ay
    3. Ay

I'll start making the necessary war list prep. If we're gonna do it (apparently only ground forces count) then, I guess we'd better do it whole hog.

1. Aye
    2. Aye
    3. Aye

It's excellent these measures are finally being discussed!

• 1) Aye
    2) Aye
    3) Aye

• Admin

1. Aye
    2. Aye
    3. Aye

• Admin

1. Aye
    2. Aye
    3. Aye

• 1- No
    2- Aye (in principle)
    3- No

• Admin

1. Ye
    2. Ye
    3. Ye

• 1. AYE!!!!!!
    2. NAY!
    3. AYE

1. Aye
    2. Aye
    3. Aye

• Admin

1. Aye
    2. Aye
    3. Aye

• Admin

Right then, results.

Q1 - Map: 9 Aye, 1 Nay.

Q2 - 2% Rule: 9 Aye, 1 Nay.

Q3 - 1st October: 9 Aye, 1 Nay.

All three proposals pass with a 90% majority. Thanks very much for your support. I'll get round to sorting out map matters tomorrow. I believe that the necessary tweaks to the war system are currently being planned, and will be sorted in time for the 1st October deadline.