Angleter - Embassies

• Admin

The application from @Fremet has been accepted. We are, however, not prepared to pay the public transport expenses of Fremetian diplomats.

• Ambassador
    Name: Felicia Del Rossi. Age: 46. Education & Experience: Socialite. Family: None.

Embassy Staff Number of Staff: 58. Number of Security: 10. Weaponry present: Non Applicable. Ambassadorial vehicle(s):5. Would you like a supply of Ferrero Rocher? No. Stop Asking.

• Admin

@Icholasen has been accepted - hi, Felicia! Since you expressed no preference, you've been randomly assigned No. 13, Hospitallers'.

• <strong>Nation: The United Kingdom of Kalmar</strong>
    <p><strong>Ambassador: Lars Peter Thorsen 
    <i>Education & Experience: Masters in International politics, Masters in Humanity Arts, and Fluent in German, Italian, English, Danish, Swedish, ad Norwegian</i>
    <i>Family: Wife, Margaret Thorsen Son, Peter Jr. Thorsen</i></p><p><strong>Embassy Staff</strong>
    <i>Number of Staff: 6</i>
    <i>Number of Security: 2</i>
    <i>Weaponry present: Pistol and Taser for each two guards</i>
    <i>Ambassadorial vehicle(s): Royale Bjørn</i>
    <i>Would you like a supply of Ferrero Rocher? No but Thank you</i>
    <i>Special requests: The ability to fly our national flag</i></p><p><strong>Preferred Embassy Location: Old Corporation Hall</strong></p><p><strong>

• Admin

@Kalmar has been accepted.

• Nation:

Name: Harold Poschenko Age: 55 Education & Experience: MA in Foreing Relations, BA in Economics Family: Wife

Embassy Staff Number of Staff: 18 Number of Security:10 Weaponry present:Standard Pistol Ambassadorial vehicle(s):2 Mercedes Benz Class G, 1 Mercedes Benz Class e Would you like a supply of Ferrero Rocher? Yes Special requests:N/A

Preferred Embassy Location: Old Corporation Hall

[i]Name:[/i] Chelchük Ahmayev [i]Age:[/i] 34 [i]Education & Experience:[/i] 1st Secretary of National Department of european and international relations [i]Family:[/i] 2 (wife and kid)

[b]Embassy Staff[/b] 12 [i]Number of Staff:[/i] 7 [i]Number of Security:[/i] 4 [i]Weaponry present:[/i] yes (4) [i]Ambassadorial vehicle(s):[/i] Lexus LS Luxury Sedan [i]Would you like a supply of Ferrero Rocher?[/i] No [i]Special requests:[/i] No

[b]Preferred Embassy Location:[/b] 9 166 Centenary Street

• Nation: Federal Republic of Derecta
    Name: Dwayne Tranter-Barre
    Education & Experience: Officer of Diplomatic Affairs
    Family: 2
    Embassy Staff: 
    1 ambassador
    1 minister
    1 minister-chancellor
    2 counsellors
    2 first secretaries
    2 second secretaries
    4 third secretaries
    6 attachés
    10 assistant attachés

Number of Staff: 5 Number of Security: 7 Derectan Police Force officers Weaponry present: yes ( 7 Heckler & Koch USP, 7 Heckler & Koch G36) Ambassadorial vehicle(s): 3 Audi A8 L Would you like a supply of Ferrero Rocher? Yes please! Special requests: None NoPreferred Embassy Location: We leave this decision to the Goverment of Angleter

• Admin

@Sitanova @Turkmenbaycan @Derecta have all been accepted. Derecta's embassy shall be located at the Mailbox.

• Nation: République Libanaise

Name:Inaam Osseiran Age:56 Education & Experience: Bachelor degree in Lebanese and French Laws at Lebanese American University, Lebanon; Master's degree, International Private and Public Laws, Saint Joseph University, Lebanon.

Family: Husband & Two Children

Embassy Staff Number of Staff: 15 Number of Security: 5 Weaponry present: Standard pistols and riffles for extreme emergency Ambassadorial vehicle(s): Mercedes Benz S 400 HYBRID Would you like a supply of Ferrero Rocher: Yes Special requests: N/A

Preferred Embassy Location: 4 45 Arpad Boulevard

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.