Military Chart

• Admin

Huzzah for Activity! 10 nations now have updated war lists!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

• Admin

Angleter, your naval comparison chart is wrong. I have far more vessels than those you've listed for Grobdeutsches Reich.

• Admin

Apologies to your navy, the naval list is now corrected.

• Admin

Military Chart time again! Sorsk has left the Union, so as there are now only 10 nations the charts are in better picture quality! Hooray!

From now on could you please PM me to notify me of any changes to your war lists- it saves me time checking all nations for changes and stops me from missing any. Thanks.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

• Admin

Can we get an all-out update please?

• Admin

GOOD NEWS!

We have an update, and it seems that very little has changed in three months. Again, CAN ALL NEW SIGN-UPS PLEASE POST THEIR WAR LISTS!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

• Admin

An update! Please note that Brecon's place on the chart has not been updated, since the increase in Brecon's military size shall be applicable only from 15th April onwards.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

• Admin

user posted image

As of 17th August 2011.

• Admin

Updated for the new war system! Please note that Dromund Kaas needs to update his war list to fit v3.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

• Updated military charts. Unfortunately I did not know if conditional formatting for more than 3 options could easily be done in excel 2003 so the cell colours were done manually and the pattern might be inconsistent. Nations are presented in order of number of units in that section (land, sea, etc.) multiplied by unit cost with nation with the highest total value at the top of the spreadsheet.

Nations recently active are included if they had a warlist posted. Nations without a military are not included.

Land Forces:
    user posted image

Naval Forces:
    user posted image

Air Forces:
    user posted image

Strategic Forces:
    user posted image

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.