Got Issues?

• @Framptonia Cmon it's cheery!

• I'm already listening to christmas songs. Downton Abbey Xmas Album is the best thing I've ever heard.

• @Icholasen Downton has a Christmas Album?? Damn ITV get their money's worth

• Mod

@Poretos YES! I own it and it's delightful. Julian Ovenden's got a great voice, and Elizabeth McGovern sings on it too!

• And it's on Spotify!

• That's the quickest I've ever searched Spotify.

• The Forum looks awesome! Even a brief change of colors makes it look snowy.

• Well done Miraco, it works on my phone now too. Excellent job mate.

• It's great on the phone now!

• Can we turn the Header Color back to #FFF? Looks better that way.

• I was able to remedy my issue.

• NVM, meant the navigation bar to #FFF. Can we also replace the Roboto Font with Arial?

• Why?

• It just looks better in my opinion, I don't like it blending in with the background. Here's an image of it using inspect element.

Also, can we have the ability to purge posts?

• Admin

@South-Africa You can already purge posts, after you delete a post you have to go do that again and click on purge.

• I don't have the privileges to purge my own posts or topics for some reason. Mind you, I'm able to see the posts and topics I've deleted on here just fine.

• I'm not able to post in any of the European Council/Commission/Court of Justice forums.

• Admin

@Alpine said:

I'm not able to post in any of the European Council/Commission/Court of Justice forums.

This should now be fixed.

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.