Any Questions?

• ECoJ

Are we going to have to vote again or does that act as part of the council?

@Poretos said:

Are we going to have to vote again or does that act as part of the council?

It isn't an official Council proposal (it's just a discussion held by the Premier). We'll vote on it again once it's officially proposed to the Council. Voting on it has technically ended, so we should see it proposed now.

• Hi,

I'd like to get started and join your humble community but I'm a bit at a loss where to start. I can't figure out which plots are still available for claiming, and not sure what the first steps should be! :)

Can I get a little help?

Many thanks,

Kimmetje

• ECoJ

Hi @kimmetje

Good to have you with us! I'll send you a chat message and guide you through the basics!

• @Inimicus, super, I've just changed my user name to align with your guidelines!

• Hello everyone, I was wondering is there a code guide because I have no idea how to resize text and stuff on here.

• Commission

You just type into the fields, and use the buttons, and it makes it for you. There's an option to click on and off the html display as well. Aside from that, ask Miraco

• since I don't see it specified anywhere, is it allowed to be in control of more than one nation? Excluding puppets

• Yes, however, voting in the RP is still one vote per player. Also, it is preferred that players develop their main nation before taking on a second.

• I just have a question before I claim a spot on the map. Does the geography of the territory I'm claiming have to be the same as the geography I would like my nation to be? I'm looking for a spot that is very mountainous and similar to the Alps, but the closest thing I can find is #41, which is unfortunate because it also has some desert which is the complete opposite of the geography I want. 

@Alpine said:

I just have a question before I claim a spot on the map. Does the geography of the territory I'm claiming have to be the same as the geography I would like my nation to be? I'm looking for a spot that is very mountainous and similar to the Alps, but the closest thing I can find is #41, which is unfortunate because it also has some desert which is the complete opposite of the geography I want. 

Yeah that's completely fine. The map with the topography is only meant to be a general guideline, but you can totally do your own thing too. We don't update that aspect of the map though, so as long as you can live with that. Welcome to the region by the way, we're glad to have you.

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.