Amendment to the Constitution

• "Thank you very much and I agree with the retiming it definitely would speed the old girl up, however I'm unsure why a simple majority if 55% and not 50%? I agree with it's addition for clarity not necessarily the numerical value"

• Mod

"Simple majority has always been 55%. I'm just specifying it."

• "Historically, the 55% rule has been used to avoid Tyranny by Majority, and Tyranny by Minority. It has served its purpose well, and a few acts have indeed failed to obtain a majority using the 55% rule, those acts being particularly controversial. "

• Mod

On behalf of the Microstate of Inquista, I vote FOR this constituonal amendment.

• On behalf of the 9 Dominions of Icholasen, I vote FOR this Constitutional Amendment.

• Under the authority given to me by the Fremetian Government, I vote FOR this amendment.

• Admin

On behalf of the Apostolic Kingdom of Angleter, I, Gisela Stuart, vote FOR this Constitutional Amendment.

• I, John Walters, on behalf of the Twelve Commonwealths of Halsberg, vote FOR the constitutional amendment.

• I, Jacqui Lambie, on behalf of the Commonwealth of Australia, votes FOR this amendment.

• "With six votes in favour, zero opposed and zero abstentions, this amendment to the Constitution has gained the required majority and is passed.

Speaker John Walters

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.