Amendment to the Constitution- Legislative Powers

• Admin

I, Gisela Stuart, on behalf of the Apostolic Kingdom of Angleter, vote FOR this Constitutional Amendment.

• On behalf of the Rightful Majesty of Inimicus I, Ralph Jaevons, vote FOR this amendment.

• On behalf of the Federation, I hereby vote FOR this amendment.

• Admin

I, Acwellan Devoy, on behalf of the Duxburian Union, vote [b]Against[/b] the amendment.

• I, Amalia Coppola, on behalf of the Democratic Republic of Sitanova, vote FOR this amendment

• I vote AGAINST the proposed amendment.

• Admin

I, Eloise Murray, on behalf of the Constitutional Monarchy of Miraco, vote FOR this Constitutional Amendment.

• I vote FOR this amendment.

• I, John Walters, on behalf of the Twelve Commonwealths of Halsberg, vote FOR this constitutional amendment.

• At this point Nicola Heaven stood up in the chamber,

I am pleased to announce that the voting for this proposal has now ended. As with all constitutional amendments it requires a 75% majority to pass. With a total of 12 votes that means there needs to be 9 votes in favour of this piece of legislation.

I can confirm that the following member states voted in favour of this proposal,

-Halsberg -Icholasen -Miraco -Sitanova -Fremet -Inimicus -Angleter - Austrailia -Davishire

I can confirm that the following member states voted against the proposal,

-Aalen -Duxburian Union -Inquista

Therefore with 9 votes in favour and 3 votes against and the 75% threshold being reached this amendment has passed and the constitution is hereby amended.

I am pleased to be able to advise the council of this today. It proves that we can all come together as a union and approve the beginnings of real change within this European Union. Allowing Commissioners to propose and debate legislation means that our European Executive can finally get things done. I look forward to working with any commissioners in the future that wish to propose such legislation.

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.