Premier's Statement 06/03/2016

• "Hello people of Europe, Councillors Commissioners, Ministers, Taylor Swift 1, Taylor Swift 2, and others. I want to start by saying that I will only run for the next Commission if both Taylor Swift 1 and Taylor Swift 2 agree I should. I still believe I have made a legacy and I don't know if I should continue to make my legacy, or call it quits. I have already done what I set out to do, but there is more I could do.

I think the people who are running for the Commission need to show us how they will reform the Commission they are bidding to rule, and I think it should be the centre of their campaigns. We've waited long enough for Commission reform and this next Commission needs to deliver it. I am exceedingly proud that I have triggered these conversations about reform, but I want something done.

I'd like to think about endorsing a candidate, but I think it's too early to call. This might well be the last speech as Premier I make here. It's a sad farewell to all I have served." - Eilidh Whiteford, Premier Commissioner.

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.