Motion for Recognition of Neutrality for Australia

• Golfia wholeheartedly endorses Australia's request to be recognised as a neutral state.

• Admin

Miraco fully endorses Australia's request to be recognised as a neutral state.

• Though the Empire is not a neutral state itself, Inimicus realises the importance neutrality can have for a state like Australia, and supports its government in proclaiming this status.

Alexander Strathclyde

• I would like to inform the Council that voting on this matter began at 14:25 BST.

• Admin

I, Gisela Stuart, on behalf of the Apostolic Kingdom of Angleter, vote FOR this motion.

• In the Name of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Artabanos, I, Alexander Strathclyde, vote FOR this motion.

• I, on behalf of the Apostolic Empire of Golfia, vote FOR this motion

• Admin

I, Juliet Couillard, on behalf of the Constitutional Monarchy of Miraco, vote FOR this motion.

• The Fremetian Government expresses its support for this motion, and we hereby vote FOR this motion of neutrality.

• With 5 votes FOR and 0 votes AGAINST or ABSTAINING, at 100% approval, I declare the motion adopted and Australia formally recognised as a neutral nation.

Australia will comply immediately with the mandate set out by the European Union's Constitution that lays out neutrality.

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.