Eurovoice? Worldvoice!

• A Message From Eric Hitchens, Commissioner for Foreign Affairs

To all this message may reach,

As you will have noticed, our most recent Eurovoice competition is underway in the beautiful city of Aachen. I look forward to attending some of the contest's events myself, and would like to wish all participations the best of luck with their finest musical traditions.

The reason Eurovoice has been so popular is, I am confident, not just because music is one of the most well-liked cultural traditions of our time, but also because all of our nations, whether conservative, progressive, small, large, populated, deserted, or somewhere in between, value the exchange of our national cultures. The many entries in the early stages of the nomination stage of this Eurovoice contest only go to show that this is true.

Therefore, as Commissioner for one of the most difficult offices the European Union has to offer, I would like to see if there is interest among you, citizens of the many diverse European nations, to organise and hold an extra-regional music contest. A sort of World-voice, rather than Eurovoice. I am aware pan-regional contests and matches have been attempted before, and some have been more successful than others, but since Eurovoice is possibly our most popular contest, I feel this might be a more successful idea than others.

Of course I welcome any ideas and input from other councillors, and will take any comments or scrutiny seriously.

Yours,

Commissioner for Foreign Affairs Eric Hitchens

• Having consulted with our Ministry of Culture and the Rosebourg Association of Media Operators, Rosebourg would be delighted to join in the Eurovoice contest.

• Admin

@Rosebourg said:

Having consulted with our Ministry of Culture and the Rosebourg Association of Media Operators, Rosebourg would be delighted to join in the Eurovoice contest.

((Eurovoice can be found here: http://nseuropeanunion.com/topic/3159/eurovoice-xx...))

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.