An Absence

• This has not been an easy decision for me to make but I have decided to take what can only be termed as a leave of absence from the NS EU RP community.

I'm not going to deny it this is primarily being done for OOC reasons. The relationship with other players of this community, i'm not going to name names but most of us know who, are once again and rather unsurprisingly making OOC issues into an IC issue which I am sick to death of. I shall reconsider my decision at a time which is as yet to be determined after consultation with some others.

I'm not going to go into a long drawn out speech because it helps nobody but after a number of years I wish that I was potentially leaving on better terms. I apologise that over the past few months in particular my RP has not been up to scratch and considered 'original' although it is very much a case of the pot calling the kettle black in some circumstances...

I have no doubt that some will be happy to hear that I am going to be away... or more specifically avoiding this place... for a period of time but you know yourselves that it is you that has caused this.

To new RPers, don't be discouraged by seeing this post (and others) this is a good community to get involved in I have perhaps been here just a little too long...

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.