Commission Reform (Constitutional Amendment)

• Mod

I vote FOR the constitutional amendments.

Edward Firoux,

Councillor of Inquista

• I vote FOR the constitutional amendments.

- Eilidh Whiteford.

• Mod

I, Acwellan Devoy, on behalf of the Duxburian Union, vote [b]FOR[/b] the constitutional amendments.

• On Behalf of the Democratic Republic of Sitanova, I Marie Therese Charlaix vote FOR this constitutional amendments.

• Admin

I, Eloise Murray, on behalf of Miraco, vote FOR the constitutional amendments.

• On behalf of the state Turkmenbaijan, I, Ms. Esnith Odenyazewa, ABSTENT my vote.

• Upon instruction of My Government, it brings me pleasure to confirm Rosebourg's vote in favour of the motion to amend the Constitution.

• On behalf of His Majesty and the Kingdom of Fremet, I vote FOR these constitutional amendments.

• I, John Oliver, on behalf of the Second Serene Republic of Aalen ABSTAIN on these series of constitutional amendments.

• Mod

With 2 abstentions and 7 votes in favour, I am glad to announce that these constitutional amendments have indeed passed. I will be signing them into law immediately.

I would like to thank those who worked very hard with me to get these Commission reforms accomplished. A special thanks to Councillor Stuart and Councillor de Riverie, who both played integral roles in drawing up and phrasing this legislation, with further thanks offered to Councillor Devoy, who stepped up and helped make sure we produced the most accurate piece of legislation possible. I would also like to thank all of those who participated in our discussions, who offered their thoughts and were willing to make tough compromises. I truly believe that these reforms will better the system we currently have, and I am pleased to be able to pass on the torch to the next Commission knowing that these changes have taken place.

Premier Commissioner

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.