EPA ALL PARTY GALA, 2016

• The European Progressive Alliance Executive, would like to invite all of its members and interested persons to participate in our big gala dinner to be held at the Palace of Fine Arts of the City of Saint Peter and Saint Paul City, In Sitanova on Sept. 22nd, 2016, to raise funds for the campaign of our candidates to the European Commission.

-Note: Rooms will be availabe at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel of Saint Peter and Saint Paul City.

Those interested in participating, please fill in the following form by 21st of Sept. at 11:59 pm:

• Name:
    • Accompanist (Max 8 per person):
    • Amount to provide:
    • * If you come by representing an institution, please provide name:
    • Number of Rooms (Single or Double):
    • Food in particular:
    • Favorite drink:

Sincerly

Marie Therese Charlaix

Treasurer of the European Progressive Alliance

• CURRENTLY ATTENDING:

• Mr.Edward Firoux, Caucus Chairman and Councillor of Inquista
    • Mr.Charles Michel, Secretary of the EPA and Councillor of Fremet
    • Mrs.Eilidh Whiteford, Spokesperson of the EPA and Councillor of Icholasen.
    • Mrs.Marie Therese Charlaix, Treasurer of the EPA and Councillor of Sitanova
    • Mrs.Juliet Couillard, Non-executive member and Councillor of Miraco
    • Mr.David Leyonhjelm, Non-executive member and Councillor of Australia
    • Mr.Marco Stacea & Partner of Inquista, Representing Stacea Engi-Tech Corporaion
    • Mrs. Bianca Fantani & Partner of Inquista, Representing The New Media Corporation
    • Mrs. Amalia Coppola & Partners of Sitanova, affiliate member of the EPA and Former Sitanovan EU Councillor
    • Mr. Harrison Stanislav & Partner of Sitanova, Representing the Sitanovan Central Bank Ltd.
    • Mrs. Caroline Raubush & Partners of Sitanova, Representing Raubush, Raw and Harper Publishers
    • Mrs. Hillary Clinton & Partners of Australia, affiliate member of the EPA and Prime Minister of Australia
    • HRH The Duchess of Kent, Representing HRH The Duchess of Kent Charity Foundation and Renata Kligenberg, Ltd.
    • Mr Jacob Roberts & Partner of Lanver
    • HRH Queen Anastasia 1st of the 9 Dominions of Icholasen,HRH Duchess Poppy Carlton-Romanov the 1st, HRH Duke Georgie Carlton the 3rd, HRH Prince Tommy of Romain. , Representing Her Majesty's Trust
    • HRH King Gustaf III & HRH Queen Sylvia of Fremet, Representing The King´s Trust of Fremet
    • HRH King Albert 1st & HRH Queen Marianne of Sitanova, Representing the King´s Trust of Sitanova

• Admin

• Name: Marco Stacea
    • Accompanist (Max 8 per person): His wife, Jillian
    • Amount to provide: ł800,000
    • Representing: Stacea Engi-Tech Corporaion
    • Number of Rooms (Single or Double): 1 Double
    • Food in particular: Anything but fish
    • Favorite drink: White wines; Champagne
    • Name: Bianca Fantani
    • Accompanist (Max 8 per person): Her partner, Cassandra
    • Amount to provide: ł322,500
    • Representing: The New Media Corporation
    • Food in particular: N/A
    • Favorite drink: Vodka

• Name: Mrs. Amalia Coppola
    • Accompanist (Max 8 per person): Her husband Alonzo, Her son Henry and Her Daughter in Law Edith.
    • Amount to provide:$320,000
    • Number of Rooms (Single or Double): None
    • Favorite drink: Champagne
    • Name: Mr. Harrison Stanislav
    • Accompanist (Max 8 per person): His Wife Juliette
    • Amount to provide: $ 505,000
    • * If you come by representing an institution, please provide name: Sitanovan Central Bank limited.
    • Favorite drink: Vodka
    • Name: Mrs. Caroline Raubush
    • Accompanist (Max 8 per person): Her Husband Alexander, Her Daugther Sophia
    • Amount to provide: $400,000
    • * If you come by representing an institution, please provide name: Raubush, Raw and Harper Publishers
    • Number of Rooms (Single or Double): 1 Double and 1 Single
    • Favorite drink: Bourbon

• Name: Hillary Clinton, Prime Minister of Australia
    • Accompanying guests (Max 8 per person): Mr. Bill Clinton, Ms. Chelsea Clinton
    • Amount to provide: $200,000
    • Number of Rooms (Single or Double): 2 single rooms
    • Favorite drink: Tom Collins for Mrs. Clinton; Foster's for Mr. Clinton; pinot grigio for Ms. Clinton

• Admin

• Name: HRH The Duchess of Kent (Renata Kligenberg-Windsor)
    • Accompanist (Max 8 per person): N/A
    • Amount to provide: £300,000
    • * If you come by representing an institution, please provide name: HRH The Duchess of Kent Charity Foundation; Renata Kligenberg, Ltd.
    • Number of Rooms (Single or Double): 1 single
    • Food in particular: HRH The Duchess of Kent has vegan dietary requirements.
    • Favorite drink: A vegan Nicolezian Cosmpolitan

• Name: Queen Anastasia 1st of the 9 Dominions of Icholasen.
    • Accompanist (Max 8 per person): HRH Duchess Poppy Carlton-Romanov the 1st, HRH Duke Georgie Carlton the 3rd, HRH Prince Tommy of Romain.
    • Amount to provide: ₦ 1,000,000
    • * If you come by representing an institution, please provide name: Her Majesty's Trust
    • Number of Rooms (Single or Double): 1 Double and 2 singles.
    • Food in particular: Meat.
    • Favorite drink: Pinot Grigio.

• Name: King Gustaf III of the Kingdom of Fremet
    • Accompanist (Max 8 per person): Queen Silvia of the Kingdom of Fremet
    • Amount to provide: ₣400,000
    • * If you come by representing an institution, please provide name: The King's Trust of Fremet
    • Number of Rooms (Single or Double): 1 double
    • Food in particular: No gluten for His Majesty
    • Favorite drink: Wine.

• Name: HRH King Mark 1st of Sitanova
    • Accompanist (Max 8 per person): HRH Queen Marianne
    • Amount to provide: $ 360,000
    • * If you come by representing an institution, please provide name: The King´s Trust of Sitanova
    • Number of Rooms (Single or Double): None
    • Favorite drink: Wine

• Admin

It was already late in the evening and the Palace was buzzing with noise and activity. Most of the visiting dignitaries were already finishing-off their main course, and a plethora of waiters criss-crossed the Palace floor filling up refreshments and offering to take finished plates. The dignitaries in attendance were a bit of an eclectic group: they mostly included European Councillors and various heads of states and government, but also included a sizeable amount of wealthy patrons and entrepreneurs. The guests were of many different nationalities, cultures, social standing and so on. There were particularly a lot of women and people who had partners of their own gender in attendance, which perfectly showcased the vibrant EPA community. Despite these superficial differences, these group of people were all united by one thing: progressive ideology. They all share values, beliefs and hope for a similar prosperous future. This future lay in their hands and that is why they came here tonight. A round of important speeches were about to begin and a hush slowly began to fall on the boisterous crowd as the EPA Chairman, Edward Firoux, took to centre-stage to begin a night of that powerful words.

Edward Firoux, EPA Chairman and Cllr. of Inquista

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. It's great to be able to see all of you here tonight. I see a lot of beautiful, familiar faces! I would like to begin by thanking my colleagues, who work tirelessly with me in the European Council, and also all of our allies, who work diligently in government and in other capacities. Were it not for all of you, we certainly would not be here tonight. You all have worked hard to keep the flame of liberty, equality and freedom alive. It is with your help, that we have begun to lay the foundations of a peaceful, cooperative, and effective Europe."

A round of applause ensued.

"Of course, I would like to extend my special thanks to our Treasurer, the ever-great Marie Therese Charlaix, who has put on this fantastic gala on tonight. She put a lot of planning in this event, and has had the unfortunate task of keeping our finances in order. I can't imagine dealing with all of that. So, thanks Marie, this would not be possible without you!"

Another round of applause ensued, with a few guests raising their glasses in toast to Treasurer Charlaix.

"Furthermore, I would like to offer one more round of thanks to all of you, who have not only come here in attendance tonight, but have also contributed generously to the campaign of our Commission candidates. Your considerate donations and unwavering support has humbled our candidates and has sparked in them a desire to fight even stronger for your beliefs."

More clapping followed.

"Yes, I am very proud of our Commission team. Whiteford had proven herself to be a phenomenal Premier Commisisoner during her term, and her leadership inspired the great Anja Emerett - a dear friend of mine, and a friend of many of you - to follow in her footsteps as our current Premier Commissioner. I am delighted to see these two women decide to stand together and represent the EPA with their candidacy for the next Commission. Team Whiteford is an unparalleled force that we have not yet seen grace the Commission. A team of Eilidh Whiteford, Anja Emerett and Eric Hitchens. A team that combines 4 terms of Premiership experience, a penchant for reform, and a above all, a great sense of humility and grace. Our choice to elect them as Commissioner supersedes a mere choice for an effective, cooperative Commission team. They're a team of vision, and undoubtedly, a team that is the hungriest for change. This team's vision outshines their opponents not only with policy and ideas, but with a willingness to accept the weaknesses of the Commission, and the willingness to hear and take opinions and beliefs of all European people into consideration and into action. There is no team more dedicated to fighting for all Europeans than Team Whiteford.

Firoux raised his glass and toasted. “For Team Whiteford”. Firoux then took a big sip of champagne.

“While this night is in celebration of our Commission team, we are also here to celebrate our Eurogroup and our allies.

"What makes the EPA special is that it isn’t just a voting bloc in the European Council. While we have shown ourselves to be effective legislators - with powerful voice - we have especially dedicated ourselves to to working together and building up our vision outside of the Council as well. Voting together in the Council only represents fraction of what we do. Yet, we have still only reached a small portion of our possible potential.

"In my capacity as Chairman, I think I played a part in our failure to reach full potential. I have failed to bring all progressives together. I have failed to craft a long-term vision that surpasses one or two reform ideas. I have failed to turn our group into a movement that works in all corner of the EU.

"It’s time that we extend our branches, and involve more progressives into our cause. It’s time to craft a long-term vision. It's time to have allies in all countries, in all forms of government. We begin by electing Team Whiteford to the Commission, but we build upon that momentum by all acting together. We have to act as a movement, not just a bloc. We have to act with a purpose, not just for one cause.

"It is with this idea in mind, I would like to open up the floor to rest of you, to share your visions and ideas for Europe.

Thank you.”

• Hillary Clinton, Prime Minister of Australia, Affiliate Member of the European Progressive Alliance

"4 terms as Premier Commissioner. One year's worth of service to Europe. Let's remark on the achievements that Anja Emerett, Eilidh Whiteford, and Eric Hitchens have accomplished.

"They have brought about real reform to make the European Commission not a body stuck in the past but one that looks forward to the future. A body that is engaging with Europe, looking to constantly improve Europe. A progressive vision of prosperity for all Europeans. That is the record of our three Commission candidates, and I know they will continue to work well in Europolis.

"It's more than just the Commission team though. It's all of us in this room. Councillors, heads of government, activists all working together to produce this change. This is a movement that will find more roots in every nation in Europe because at the heart of it is a passion. A passion for delivering an equality of opportunity for all persons in Europe, regardless of where they live. From the outback of Australia to the gilded streets of St. Dominico; from the sleepy lanes of Kent to the bustling cosmopolitan entity of Telum. Each one of us plays a crucial role in advancing the cause of European progressivism.

"It begins with reaching out and reaching up. The key to any movement and real, lasting change is engaging as many people as possible and inviting them to join us in our journey. As the Prime Minister of Australia, I am given the unique opportunity to be in the driving seat of a nation that was founded on the principles of the 'fair go', where everyone in Australia has a shot based on their merit, not postcode or bank account. It reflects in our foreign policy, where we engage each of our European colleagues in a way that keeps the fair go at the heart of our negotiations. It's in our Parliament, where the Australian Progressive Alliance fights every day for families and individuals across Australia.

"A commitment to real change, real progress and a real, sustainable future for all. That is what the EPA should be marching towards, proudly, when we engage with institutions every day. It begins in Europolis, but it must spread. We must take the ideas of progressivism and extend them to communities. Engage with national governments, work with local parties with affiliate members to win elections, but more importantly...we must continue to follow what is right and what is just.

"We can remember the words of the great Australian Prime Minister, Ben Chiffley: you have to be clear about what you believe in, popular or unpopular, and fight for what you believe in. And let me tell you, I will fight for what I believe in every step of the way. I believe in an EU that works together to tackle climate change in a serious manner. I believe in an EU that will transform economies so that everyone gets a share of the pie. I believe in an EU that works in the interest of the people and for the people. I believe in an EU that comes together, not fracture and war with each other. I believe in an EU institution that has a public investment and development bank, that can help families across Europe buy their first home or get that tech start-up the money it needs to bring about the next great innovation. I believe in an EU that continues to fight for all people to be viewed equally in the eyes of the law, and treated by the content of their character.

"Together, we can fight for that Union. Together, we can achieve our dreams. Thank you."

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.