Commission Offices

• Admin

I am happy to announce to all of you that your first stated choices are now the offices you shall fulfill for the next several months. Congratulations to you all!

Commissioner McDowell will head the Office of Economics.

• I thank the Rt Hon. Gentleman for the appointment and his forbearance with the local troubles that have been plaguing Derbyshire this past week. I am happy to announce that such troubles are over and I can now devote much more time to the Union. Economics is an important office in which I look forward to serving the Union and advancing the goals of the Union as set out by the founders and re-affirmed by the EPP-ED. I look forward to working with the Rt Hon. Gentleman and my Rt Hon. friend, the foreign secretary, and my other Rt Hon. colleagues. I furthermore would like to take this opportunity to urge the Rt Hon. Gentleman to use every opportunity to practise consciencious and open government and strongly urge him to implement a questions time, along with other traditional methods of government transperancy. I therefore thank my constituents for their support and look forward to this session of the European Commission.

• Salutations fellow commissioners! I am pleased to announce the formation of the second Government of the new Constitution. Our first task is to assign offices for Commissioners. The entire commission is not yet elected, so expressed preferences may or may not be followed. I request that Commissioners express their preferences via the ordered list method started by the previous Premier Commissioner. The offices are:

Economics
    Foreign Affairs
    Internal Affiars
    Defence

Again, welcome to all our new commissioners!

• Admin

My preferences are as follows:

Internal Affairs
    Economics
    Defence
    Foreign Affairs

• Admin

Greetings fellow commissioners. Below are my choices as determined by the procedure declared by the previous Premier Commissioner and taking into serious account my experience and personal wishes.

1. Office of Peace-Keeping and Defence
    2. Office of Foreign Affairs
    3. Office of Internal Affairs
    4. Office of Economics

• Admin

These are mine:

Defence
    Foreign Affairs
    Economy
    Internal Affairs

• OOC: I really think you should make a new thread Derbyshire, it's kinda confusing here.

• [OOC] Can file this thread to the archives if Derbyshire wants to keep the forum organised and clear?

• In order of preference:

1. Office of Foreign Affairs
    2. Office of Internal Affairs
    3. Office of Peace-Keeping and Defence
    4. Office of Economics

• I thank my Hon. and Rt Hon. friends and colleagues for their concern in this matter and I hold with their points of view. I believe that this thread has served its purpose and may be re-filed in future. For now, though, I believe that it has served its purpose and I am proud to announce the new Government:

Premier Commissioner and de facto Attorney General: The Rt Hon. Michael McDowell, MEP, EC, FRS (DF)

Commissioner for Foreign Affaires: The Rt Hon. Alexander Romenenko, EC

Commissioner for Internal Affaires: The Rt Hon. James Stanton, EC

Commissioner for Economics: The Rt Hon. Kurt Goerts, EC

Commissioner for Defence: The Rt Hon. Sophia Khodorkovskaya, EC

in addition, and not sitting in on commission meetings, but only for proceedural notice, is the acting Solicitor-General, the people's representative: The Hon. Tony Clement, QC.

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.