Nostri Tempi Opinion Poll

• user posted image

Unextinguishable Flames

While the official stance of Nazione Italiana, as made clear by Rep. Panzeri, is that the USSR's aid and activities in Neo-Venetia are helpful and well-meant, many in N.I. and all over the Union are questioning the Soviet Union's actual motives.

Seen as a blatant attempt to hold strong influence over, and possibly control, Neo-Venetia, citizens are beginning to recall a time when the relationship between the Communist state and its Capitalist neighbors wasn't so good.

When asked about the Soviet Union in a press conference earlier today, Presidenta Pallotti had this to say: "It is a goal of my administration to strengthen the relationship between the USSR and Nazione Italiana; and therefore hopefully also with the rest of Capitalist Europe. It is not my personal belief that the Soviet Union is trying to gather military strongholds or annex smaller states without proper process. It should also be noted that our efforts in friendship-building does not mean that N.I. will turn its cheek should a questionable event occur. We need to start small; making absolutely sure that the disputes remain fully diplomatic."

• Admin

The general populace in Angleter strongly agrees with Rep. Keith, insisting that the USSR's ulterior motives for its 'aid' to Neo-Venetia are to gain strong influence over Neo-Venetia in order to infringe on Angleter's sphere of influence and to keep capitalist Angleter in check. The Angleteric people believe mostly that the EU should act to put a stop to the USSR's moves.

• Admin

Soviet polling has produced a positive result.

• Admin

Most people in the Federal Republic don't quite know what the fuss is about, because the same can be said of Belarum about exherting influence in Neo Venetia. We must say we are suspicious as to why no one has made such claims about the Belarian presence (which remains for training, development, and advising purposes).

• Admin

Voted for the third option.

• QUOTE (Belarum @ Jan 2 2010, 07:07 PM)

Most people in the Federal Republic don't quite know what the fuss is about, because the same can be said of Belarum about exherting influence in Neo Venetia.? We must say we are suspicious as to why no one has made such claims about the Belarian presence (which remains for training, development, and advising purposes).

(OOC: You're not the USSR. That's why. happy.gif If it's a Cold War you want, a Cold War is what you're gonna get.)

• Admin

QUOTE (Belarum @ Jan 2 2010, 07:07 PM)

Most people in the Federal Republic don't quite know what the fuss is about, because the same can be said of Belarum about exherting influence in Neo Venetia. We must say we are suspicious as to why no one has made such claims about the Belarian presence (which remains for training, development, and advising purposes).

What NI said, and it seems that USSR is going to give NV all its arms instead of just economic and training aid.

• In Brecon the Soviet offer of assistance to Neo-Venetia is generally seen as positive.

• Admin

Seeing that I only know a slice of the story, I shouldn't vote. But if the USSR has a strong influence on it, then here Inquista disagrees. Inquista is proberly the most or one of the most religious nations in the EU. Inquista wants to spread religion, which cannot work if communism does. Inquista is totally against the soviet control in Neo-Venetia.

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.