MEMBER STATE APPLICATIONS
Welcome to the European Union!
To participate in the region's roleplay, and to post in the in-character parts of these forums, you must apply here to become a member state of the European Union. This will involve getting a plot on the regional map.
If you're a member of a different region and are applying for diplomatic status, please go here.
Applying for a plot
- First come, first served.
- Acceptance is entirely at the discretion of the game admins.
- Take a look at the Introduction thread before claiming a plot.
- Claim a plot that is empty (check the list of claims first) and appropriate for your nation's population.
- One plot per nation. No custom plots, no colonies, and no changing plots later.
- Do not lie about who you are. We will find out, and kick you out.
- Create an account before applying, otherwise we cannot give you access to the rest of the forums.
- If certain parts of the form are locked on NationStates, this doesn't matter – we're not as strict as NationStates, so fill these out anyway.
After a successful application
- To keep your plot you must be active on these forums – you may be removed if you do not post here for a whole calendar month.
- Once added to the map, remember to fill out the necessary forms for our economics and war systems.
- You cannot wage war on unoccupied plots. Any territorial changes must be extensively RPed and are subject to game admin approval.
- If one of the facts on the list of claims changes, post an update here so the list of claims can be amended accordingly.
- Puppet nations should serve a specific RP purpose. They must be publicly announced and be approved by a game admin.
- Puppets appear on the list of claims in blue. NPCs appear in red.
- All votes in the region are one vote per player, not one vote per nation. Puppets and their masters cannot both take part in a vote.
Nation Name in RP (full, with short name bolded): Nation Name on NationStates (short): Puppet (if so, of whom?): Map plot requested: Capital city: Currency: National language(s): Head of State (Title + Mr/Ms* + name in bold): Head of Government (Title + Mr/Ms* + name in bold): Governing party: European Councillor (Mr/Ms + name in bold): Current participation in other regions (if any): Past participation in other regions (if any): My country accepts the Constitution and the Acquis Communautaire (Y/N):
*If the title is gender specific (like King or Queen), then there's no need for Mr/Ms.