1. I support doing whatever level of integration makes sense. A lot of GP is OOC, whether by nature or by necessity. Echoing Angleter's thoughts here, organizing potential offices within the Commission makes the most sense. Not necessarily just under the Foreign Commissioner - if you see a better match elsewhere, it should go there. However, everything from diplomats to military commanders to delegates are inherently dealing with foreign affairs, and could all go there. Appointment vs election can be worked out based on what makes the most sense for each position. Diplomats are probably best appointed, delegates elected, etc. We should still probably establish offices formally, using the European Council. Perhaps mark such GP-related proposals in a way that they need not be IC. We'd still be debating and voting with councillors, not as players, but said debate could be OOC where necessary.
2. I would be a bit hesitant to place GP roles on the RP commissioners themselves. We currently have no security screening process for new members the way other regions do. Beyond checking IP to make sure they aren't multiing, and checking that their desired map plot isn't taken...we have almost no formal application and screening process. Other regions have careful masking with several levels of access and citizenship. We should at least establish something like this before handing out actual regional control.
3. I'm of the opinion that the WA delegate should remain non-executive for now. Executive delegates are juicy raid targets even in foundered regions. I can always give the delegate a separate RO position with the other powers if we want the delegate to have them (a raider delegate wouldn't automatically get that position, and thus would remain powerless to tag the region). The delegate could have an "ex-officio" role on the Commission (along with the founder) with observational powers. Can't vote on executive matters, can't propose legislation, can't set or change policy in any office, but can give advice, liaison between commissioners, help organize elections, and represent the region externally. Basically, a status-quo backup system for the Commission when it is too inactive to do their job, and the Council is too inactive to impeach them. All functions of the region should not just grind to a halt when inactivity is high.
I think we should bind delegate votes to the regional popular vote in the WA, but perhaps run with Belarum's idea and recreate the Security Council for voting on SC proposals. The EUSC could perform both RP and GP roles, helping defuse internal conflict and guiding votes on external liberations/commendations/condemnations. We have allies and enemies in the greater NS world, by serving on the SC, more players can learn about our relationships.
4. The "dual delegacies" idea was to keep both regions and set up a GP parliament where there is a government and an opposition, each with a delegacy. The government's delegate could vote how its supporters vote, and the opposition's could vote how its supporters vote. More interestingly, their voting power would depend on how well they campaign/tart for WA endorsements. Admittedly, this is an ambitious idea for some future where we actually have the amount of politically-involved players this would require, and players who actually care about the WA/SC at that. For now, it might make the most sense to re-concentrate in European Union and keep The European Union as backup. We're only allowed to use one of them for recruiting, anyway.
5. We definitely have a need for overhauling the admin and mod structure. Most of our mods are inactive and we only have one active game admin. We need more people who can create masks and forum sections, mask new people on the forum and Discord, etc. I don't think we need a ton of forum mods, but we definitely need admins.
6. Full support for going to 0.5% population. At some point, I'd like to pass on admin of the war system to someone new. A population change will necessitate war sheet updates, and might as well get someone to overhaul the war system while thinking about that.
This is a comprehensive list of the EU’s top 10 biggest sex symbols. When you think of the hottest Europeans out there, you don’t think of Occoronian ambassadors – you think of these. As always, this ranking has been backed-up by quantitative and qualitative data analysis, peer-review, and intense, week-long focus grouping.
10. James Hartington
James Hartington should just name himself James Heartington (not like his fans can spell his name right anyway), because this hottie captured the hearts of Europeans everywhere during the 2015 Derectan general election debate, which resulted in hoards of fans to take to twitter to crush on their dreamboy. Please show us your rocket, James.
9. Brandon Devoy
Everybody likes a man of mystery. Too bad he plays hard to get.
8. Sir Eric Pickles
While this may seem like a joke, Sir Eric Pickles proved himself to be sex idol in his own right, as the seductress Cinders herself couldn't lay her her eyes off him.
7. Vennu Mallesh
Vennu Mallesh is a very good bad boy. Here in Europe, we like very good bad boys.
6. Owain Davies
Speaking of a bad boy. If looks could kill, then Owain Davies would, well, still have a high body count.
5. Councillor Darth Khan
With a stunning bod and a sculpted face, this heartthrob makes you want to be force chocked.
4. Doc Mustard
Anyone who knows Doc Mustard knows he is a fan of the c***oris. This hottie has women clinging to him around the clock and it definitely shows - have you seen some of his music videos? He scores all the 10's. RIP, you sex machine.
3. Commissioner Susan Callaghan
Susan Callaghan is as hunky as they come, with his built body and strong physique. Definitely the strongest Commissioner we have ever seen. If only we could take a ride on his helicopter.
2. Vennu Mallesh's Sister
The only woman to make this list, this sexy femme fatale is the hottest body to ever appear on Eurovoice. Don't lie, you probably have a poster of her in your room too.
1. Maloulay Piszckoszi
With the luscious locks of Maleeka Liszckoszi, the stunning face of Moulay Ismail, and the hot body of Eric Pickles, this sexbot is quite literally designed to be perfect... and our eyes agree. This piece of meat is far the biggest sex idol in the European Union, which leaves the rest of us wondering how we'll get a piece of this action?