British - German meeting in Berlin

• Admin

Chancellor Mainzer was at his summer residence at Charlottenburg Palace, waiting for the arrival of british Prime Minister Ed Milliband. It would be the first official meeting between the governments of the Grossdeutsches Reich and the United Kingdom, and hopefully not the last one. Prime Minister Milliband was to arrive by helicopter from the Brandenburg airport and would land at the palace's gardens. Right then, both leaders were to have a private meeting at the chancellor's office. After the meeting, they would hold a press conference to announce the results of the meeting. At night, the Chancellor shall be holding a diner at the palace with members of government and diplomats, with Prime Minister Ed Milliband being the honor guest.

• The helicopter from the Brandenburg airport flew over the city of Berlin. It reminded Prime Minister Miliband of his own British capitol of London with its preservation of history while being on the cutting edge of new technologies and buildings. He had never visited Germany before, and it was a beautiful country and the centre, for the most part, of geopolitics. Most everything that was worth negotiating came through Germany. Uniting Berlin and London was the Prime Minister's mission.

• The helicopter lands in the gardens that surrounded the Chancellor's Residence in Berlin, the Charlottenburg Palace.

• Admin

As the helicopter landed, Chancellor Mainzer, who was waiting in front of the palace's entrance, prepared to meet Ed Milliband. When the rotor finally stopped turning a side door opened and the Prime Minister emerged from inside.

Good evening mr Prime Minister. Welcome to the Reich.

Herr Mainzer and herr Milliband shook hands and then entered the Palace. It was a huge baroque palace, full of great rooms. After walking for five minutes the chancellor stopped and opened a door, leading to his personal office. After entering the office, both him and mr Milliband took seat and began to talk.

Ed, I'm glad we're finally meeting to talk about our countries' relationship. I know until this very moment we haven't cooperated, but it may be the time to change that. What kind of relatio ship were you seeking to establish?

• The Prime Minister took time to carefully choose words. Then he spoke.

"Chancellor Mainzer, I have been wishing to come to Berlin for quite some time. As members of the EEC, I can say that that was an important step for our nation's economic relationship, but I believe we can work closer.

I feel as though our nations would benefit from what I have proposed with Os Corelia that is seeing success and that is an educational exchange system between our two ministries. The chance for British students to study abroad in the German Empire provided they meet standards would be beneficial not only for our students pursuing a degree in German, but that of also geopolitics and international business. These degrees require crucial dealings with professionals in other countries, and Berlin seems to be one of the best place to establish international relations for our students.

Another proposal that I bring to this meeting is a chance for Britain to ask for land to build an embassy in Berlin, and if the answer is yes, we are prepared to send our ambassador, Andrew Ackerman, and his entire staff of aides to Berlin upon completion of an embassy.

Our last proposal is for aid in the intelligence department, particularly in monitoring international threats. The crisis in Britain has raised very appalling flaws in our ability to track down threat, and any international cooperation or even training for our staff would be of great benefit in our mission to eliminate the CACB from Britain and eliminate the threat from Europe."

• Admin

**Our government is very interested in establishing such an exchange program. We also think that, if this system proves itself to be useful, we could later apply it to some sort of similar exchange program for military officers in our countries' militaries.

Regarding the land slot to build an embassy, we are sorry that there is no available land in central Berlin, but we would be willing to donate a building which is just 400 meters away from the Reichstag and the Chancellery. On the menaces that threat our nations and Europe, we could establish some exchange program between members of our national security agencies and open a some line for our security bodies to share information rapidly.**

• Prime Minister Miliband seemed to take a mental sigh of relief that the German Chancellor was so responsive.

"The educational exchange is something we as crucial in developing a long lasting line of communication between our peoples and governments. Only through education will our efforts here be continued. And yes, the idea of a military exchange is something that, in the future, could make the German Empire and Britain that much stronger.

Location of an embassy is something that is a bit of a non-issue. The important thing behind it is that Britain has an embassy and will be able to communicate to its citizenry that will visit, study, and conduct business in the Reich. It is another way for our nation to ensure that British citizens are informed about German law and procedures as they visit.

The communication between our security agencies in regards to security in our respective nations is so important. Important enough that I am willing to offer the German intelligence community office space that has been reserved by the government at Canary Wharf. The exchange of peoples in our agencies will be a great learning experience, particularly in the field of foreign espionage. British agents abroad have seen difficulty in manoeuvring through Europe due to lack of experience in dealings with the rest of the continent.

To move on to an economic agenda, we would like to offer the German government and private industries access to trading in the London Stock Exchange. By that statement, I mean an easier time in commodities purchasing and trading of stocks and futures. As it stands now, foreign companies are restricted in how and what they can invest in; in what may seem contrary to Labour politics, we would like German industries to have the same opportunities as British industries and come under easier trading and purchasing regulations. We are also offering to, if there comes a time, purchase bonds and invest in the German government directly."

• Admin

We feel very happy for that office space in Canary Wharf and we'll be corresponding by giving your security services limited office space in a building located next to your new embassy. Regarding industry, our economy is, as of now, open to foreign investment, so there'll be no problem with British companies working in the Reich.

• Prime Minister Miliband looked somewhat surprised at the sentence modifier "for now" in Chancellor Mainzer's statement regarding the German economy.

"Well, Chancellor Mainzer, unless there is something that we have not left on the table, I feel comfortable at ending our negotiations and formally writing a treaty, which I will sign having been given Full Power from the Queen when it has been completed. If it pleases you, I will return with the drafted document tomorrow where you may receive it and any German internal makings that need to take place can take place."

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.