Daily NEws

• ~Daily NEws~
    your news, your paper
    The News ... from North Europa

Daily NEws open now to European Union

October XVI, 2012

Now from 22 October the Daily NEws will open in the world with considerable reportage from North Europa and the EU. We hope you soon become our readers and will support us in this initiative.

Sincerely,
    Mack Pounenten
    Chief Editor of Daily NEws

• ~Daily NEws~
    your news, your paper

user posted image

Who are close to the Commission XII ?

Monday, XXII October 2012

We're just a few days before stopping nominations but even now candidates show their best for a vote by the people. However let's look at some of the statements of some candidates toured across the EU. Dominic Frank when appearing on Orbis Terrarum during his visit in Port Aureus said that "In the coming week you will see many nations vote against their self interests because they have been sold a product in attractive wrapping. As nations move towards popular vote when it comes to Commission elections, candidates will rather pander to demographics as opposed to forming actual policy. I do not mind candidates seeking exposure so that they may get their message to the public, but I do disapprove of candidates parading themselves around, changing their colors to appease voting groups"Livia Arcturus in her travel in Os Corelia declared that_"The Commission should help bringing the EU closer to the people; and the people, likewise, should with determination march closer to the EU and demand that their voice is heard, too. So keep up the good work, my friends, continue to pay attention, get involved. This Union is our common project, we are its architects. There is much to be done, but together, we can accomplish our goals, and more."_ Finaly Mikaela Kligenberg said that "Well, the message I'm trying to get across are the ideas I want to pursue as Internal Commissioner. In summary, I want to make changes to the structure of the Internal Affairs Commission and it's committee and the roles they both play in the EU. I'm sure you must'ave heard my say it somewhere before - how is it that still even in 2012 nations are turning on each other within the Union? Not only that, how come Internal Affairs wasn't there to support a lot of happenings in the EU. Internal Affairs has been relatively quiet when it comes to the actual affairs of nations in the EU, and there hasn't been this great system of resolve as there once was. I'll try my best to resolve these matters, but I also want to make newer nations feel welcome and integrated in the Union. After all, we are only as strong as our weakest link. I find it strange that a lot of nations, after a certain amount of time, feel like they don't have a place here and withdraw from us. That shouldn't be shrugged off as much as it is now."
    These three constitute the surest candidates for the committee XII. But what is the situation with the other candidates?

• ~Daily NEws~
    your news, your paper

user posted image

Dominic speaks for all sectors

Wednesday XXIV October 2012

Dominic Frank spokes today at the official committee debates on all issues. The proposals of Mr. Frank were things already done and things that Mr. Frank intends to do. In the current project is to create a European university collaboration scheme and also the development of the arts and sciences. Meaning give and environmental development which is at low stages now. Finally, through the drawings of the battle lies in Dromund Kaas.

• ~Daily NEws~
    your news, your paper

user posted image

-BREAKING NEWS-
    North Europa change government system

Monday, XXXI October 2012

After recent referendum today's National Assembly voted to change the constitution mention what the system of government. Decided to make a change the system of government in a parliamentary democracy. The president Malkox will remain at the head of state until 2015, but no matter for the executive. Now the executive will exercise only the government. Therefore the Government Longom resigned and the country will be led by National Assembly elections in which the largest party will take command for forming self-government or coalition government.

• ~Daily NEws~
    your news, your paper

user posted image

North Europa voting now!

Thursday, I November 2012

In view of the shadow of the National Assembly elections in North Europa, North Europa vote today in the elections of European Commission. The polls closed and the results announced on the european official website. So after universal suffrage North Europeans voted for:

Premier Commissioner - DOMINIC FRANK

Commissioner of Internal Affairs - Mikaela Kligenberg
    Commissioner of Defence & Peacekeaping - Livia Arcturus
    Commissioner of Foreign Affairs - Martain Schuch
    Commissioner of Economics - Alexander Bass

We wish to all candidates good luck !!!
    From St. George have a good night!!!

• ~Daily NEws~
    your news, your paper

user posted image

Christiansen answer to all

Friday, VIII October 2012
    Journalist: Falken Nyborg

- Welcome Mr. Christiansen

• Thank you Mrs. Nyborg

- Well, Mr. Christiansen let's start the interview. First tell us a few words about your life and your career.

• I do not like egotism, but in this case I will make an exception. I grew up in a middle-class family. My father had a grocery shop and my mother help my dad in the shop. When I finished school I went to University of Sawex and studied Sociology. When I graduated I worked for a while in some companies, but what I wanted most was to deal with politics. Initially I was a simple member of the Christian Democrats Party and later was elected MP for two times. During this work many hours in political party committee enriching my knowledge on policy and diplomacy.

- So you are fresh in European politics but the old in national policy. Why seek to be elected to an office outside of North Europa?

• Look. You know like all the North Europeans that I offeres so much in national conservative wing and in the country. So I thought right, with the consent of the Prime Minister, whom I thank for proposed me as a candidate, it's time to represent someone North Europa in such an important level, as the commission. I do not expect that I will elect easy but I will fight to represent North Europa as best I can, and even if I am not elected I will at least convey the message to Europeans that the new states are now demanding a share of the higher politics.

- You chose to be a UEC candidate and you didn't choose to be independent. Why?

• Initially when I made known my candidacy received a call from the head of the UEC. It is true that they asked me to withdraw my candidacy for somy party reasons. But I thought to myself that we must first look under our national interests and I am not retired. I could then choose to be independent but I finally choose to continue to support my European party, even if it does not do it for me.

- I see some tension;

• No, for God's sake. I have the best relations with my europarty. I just made clear that I don't care me, if my europarty support me, if I make troubles in the party

- Ok. In the first marketed polls do not seem to be evident in good position. What causes this and what are you going to do for this;

• Yes indeed I am not the most prevalent and popular candidate. Clearly this is due to compete experienced and popular people of European politics and that our country is not yet such a powerful force, moreover we have not closed a single year in the union. To answer to your second question I will say that I will try to be known in Europeans through my ideas and then they will decide whether to trust me or not.

- I shall now tell me what do you think about the other candidates;

• I would prefer to answer in total for the whole set of other candidates because I do not think that will be me who will judge them or describe scenarios thus creating tensions. I would like to say that in the elections I have to face tough opponents, experienced politicians, who can certainly offer something with their way in the union.

- Mr. Christiansen what to expect from you if you elected;

• I will focus on something that I said in debate. I think the commission needs new people with innovative ideas and this I will seek to make

- Thank you, Mr Christiansen

• I thank you for the interview

• ~Daily NEws~
    your news, your paper

user posted image

North Europa voting now!

Monday, XI March 2013

The polls opened and North Europeans citizens are ready to choose their preferences until Thursday. The Maleeka LISZCKOSZI by Os Corelia, with ALDGE, seems to be the big favorite for the elections, thus claiming another term as Premier Commissioner. Very good electoral process has also Mikaela KLIGENBERG by Inquista. The Alexander BASS by Gun-toting Animals with the ECL does not seem to have the same appeal to voters from the last election. Nicholas BENFIELD from Inimicus with UEC seems to be taking a small percentage as during the debate fiercely attacked to Ms. Callaghan for the budget which caused outrage. Now Ms. Callaghan seems to treading steadily but not vigorously. The Phil TONG is the surprise of the election gathers as many votes as the only candidate with the S & D.
    The vote in North Europa will be announced at Thursday, which will move mainly in favor of candidates of UEC, but unpredictable rates seem to exist. Mr. Christiansen naturally gathers the support of all but also applauded by everyone for the effort they have made. All that remains now is to vote for the people ....

• ~Daily NEws~
    your news, your paper

user posted image

North European Vote

Thursday, XIV March 2013

The polls closed at 18:30 and a few minutes ago announced the results of which are as follows:

1. Bent Jerrik CHRISTIANSEN
    2. Mikaela KLIGENBERG
    3. Susan CALLAGHAN
    4. Peter MONTFORT
    5. Maleeka LISZCKOSZI
    6. Alexander BASS
    7. Felipe GOMEZ
    8. Nicholas BENFIELD
    9. Phil TONG
    10.Nurslija KAAZIDI

Christiansen leading the votes, which is very reasonable. Next is the independent Klingenberg which from previous elections had great impact on the North European people. Immediately following is Ms. Callaghan and Mr. Montfort, candidates with UEC. These two were the confident support of the people because of their political party. The surprising thing is that in the quintet is also a left candidate, Ms. Liszckoszi, which is the favorite for the position of Premier Commissioner. In sixth place is the Alexander Bass who clearly lost a lot of votes than the previous election. With little difference in the seventh position is another left candidate Mr. Gomez. Finally follow Mr. Benfield who has received great resentment of the North European people, the center-left end Mr. Tong and Mr. Kaazidi

• ~Daily NEws~
    your news, your paper

user posted image

Christiansen is the new person in European Council

Monday XVIII March 2013

Following statements made by Prime Minister Max Kelly for the new European Committee and after gave his warm congratulations to Mr. Christiansen, the Prime Minister announced that Mr. Christiansen will be the new North European Councilor to the European Council.

• ~Daily NEws~
    your news, your paper

user posted image

Atrocities in Inimicus

Friday, XXII March 2013

Incredible furor has erupted with the decision made by Inimician Imperial Court of Justice for the former president of the Green Party, Jeff Speller. The Jeff Speller accused of Inimician Imperial Court of Justice for the following offenses:
    Placing insults aimed towrds an Inimician government official;

Strongly disturbing the order of the Inimician Second Chamber;
    Inciting hatred throughout the Inimician populace;
    Encouraging actions of a terrorist nature;
    Attempting to assassinate His Imperial Majesty the Emperor

and imposed the death penalty with a right to choose the killing way.

Immediately intervened President of Rhine Ruhr, Fredrick Jeffery saying
    "This is a complete outrage and the Inimican governmental and judicial branches cannot be viewed as anything other than corrupt. Rhine Ruhr has looked past former incidents in the Empire including the unfathomable gassing of protesters in Telum. Both the protesters in Telum and Chairman Speller happen to be part of the Green movement which is an opposition party within the Empire. Of course we've only heard the Greens referred to terrorists and criminals by the Emperor, so how can we trust that the opposition leader was given a fair trial by the IICJ? Rhine Ruhr will remain silent no longer! We demand that Inimicus once again opens its borders to observation by the region in order to ensure that Mr. Speller's rights are being protected and that he was given a fair and proper trial. The execution must be at least stalled if not overturned entirely. Failure to meet these requests will force Rhine Ruhr to take action. ",
    but we had also announcements from the political leadership of Occoron, which said
    " the Occoronian government would like to see a neutral investigation, led by regional officials, to make sure the rights of the accused have not been infringed."
    and the High President of Halsberg, Solomon, who said
    "I obviously cannot comment on another country's judicial system, especially when we consider the fact that no hard evidence has been presented by the Presidents Jeffery and Mahanga. I also refuse to judge a suspected criminal, that is what judges are for, the clue happens to be in the title. What really worries me is that lingering ultimatum that was so aptly put by the Rhinan President. I would call on all governments who may have opinions on this matter to show considerable restraint, and respect Inimicus' right to its own independent judicial system. "

In an interview with the Prime Minister of North Europa, Harold Darkolk, said:
    "We have no right to judge the justice systems of other countries, but when it comes to such issues where human rights are violated, they are obligated to stand against those who cause such situations"

• ~Daily NEws~
    your news, your paper

user posted image

CHRISTIANSEN SIGN THE TREATY OF EUROPEAN ECONOMIC COMMUNITY

Thursday, XI April 2013

Today Bent Christiansen sign the treaty of european economic community after the order of President of Republic, Mr William Malkox. After too many months discussion finally signed this important treaty. Important factor was the Prime Minister Darkolk who begin the discussions after too many months...

• ~Daily NEws~
    your news, your paper

user posted image

Cabinet reshuffle

Friday, IX August 2013

Cabinet reshuffle announced today by Prime Minister Harold Darkolk, one & half month before start session in northern European parliament. The reshuffle announced no major changes in the positions of ministers, as it seems the Prime Minister is very pleased with the work of the ministers of his government. The changes made are:

1. Created two new ministries, the Ministry of Public Order and Protection of the Citizens, which was separated from the Ministry of Justice which is now called Ministry of Justice & Human Rights. The 2nd Ministry established is the Ministry of Merchant Marine & Arctic Islands.

2. Change suffered by the former Ministry of Transport & Housing which renamed to Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure and Networks.

3. The Leadership of Ministry of Public Order assumes the former minister of Justice Jannicke Laursen, which showed a strong character in the Justice Ministry that's why she has been upgraded to a very strong and difficult ministry. The Ministry of Justice takes Aina Karlsson which is a long-standing judicial and expected to be one of the strongest new faces of the government. Finally the Ministry for Mercantile Marine & Arctic Islands will see Theodor Muscon, MP of the ruling CDP from the region of the Arctic Islands. It is worth noting that Mr. Muscon muscarinic previously had conflict with Ove Søe (Minister of Development) in which is now set to work. Below is the full list of the new government. The swearing-in of new ministers, but they will get their portfolios from Monday, scheduled for early September due to the absence of the President of the Republic.

Prime Minister of Republic of North Europa
    Harold Darkolk
    Deputy
    Erik Steensen (Government Spokesperson)

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
    Lars Ljung
    Deputy Ministers
    Klaus Ludvigsen /// Sandra Lange

Ministry of Finance
    Knud Nielsen
    Deputy Minister
    Alexander Paune

Ministry of Defence
    Jehns Bossen
    Deputy Ministers
    Jakob Hansen /// Cille Østergård

Ministry of Interior & Public Administration
    Hagen Jørgen
    Deputy Minister
    Marius Poulsen

Ministry of Labour & Employment
    Ole Farlan
    Deputy Minister
    Keld Steffensen

Ministry of Education & New Generation
    Jason Salton
    Deputy Minister
    John Driman

Ministry of Research, Innovation & Higher Education
    Birgitte Kudsk
    Deputy Ministers
    Göran Kjellsson /// Philip Johansson

Ministry of Development, Trade & Business
    Ove Søe
    Deputy Minister
    Mathias Vang

Ministry of Health & Social Welfare
    Tineke Falk
    Deputy Minister
    Tore Eld

Ministry of Justice & Human Rights
    Aina Karlsson

Ministry of Agriculture
    Georgina Antonsen

**Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure & Networks **
    Matthias Korsholm
    Deputy Ministers
    Kati Holt /// Ulla Jakobsen

**Ministry of Environment, Energy & Climate Change **
    Claus Storm
    Deputy Ministers
    Lars Dahl /// Rosemarie Raske

**Ministry of Public Order & Citizens Protection **
    Jannicke Laursen

Ministry of Merchant Marine & Arctic Islands
    Theodor Muscon

Ministry of Culture, Tourism & Sports
    Runa Adamsen
    Deputy Ministers
    Adrian Ruoho /// Erik Andreasen

**Ministry of Social Solidarity, Gender Equality & Ecclesiastical Affairs **
    Freja Geertsen
    Deputy Minister
    Ulrik Hummel

• ~Daily NEws~
    your news, your paper

user posted image

The Senatet opens on October 1st

Tuesday, III September 2013

Yesterday morning announced the official start date of the Senatet by the President of the College. So, according to Mr. Heselbaoun the Nordeuropæiske Senatet, the Parliament of North Europa will begin its operations on October 01, 2013. In standard ceremony will be presented the President of the Republic William Malkox, the Cabinet and Prime Minister Harold Darkolk and foreign envoys of foreign parliaments.

Harshness and intensity are expected in the coming winter

The reformed Darkolk government will face a particularly tough winter. The Partner in the Government and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Ljung, has made clear to Mr. Darkolk that his party would be hard reporting the compliance of the programmatic commitments of the government.
    "There is no time for mistakes and setbacks" said a Senator of the "CENTERPARTIET" (CP)

The opposition is preparing for his own race against the government formation as well as declare "The policy of Mr. Darkolk and Mr. Ljung intended only strengthen the capitalists and banks"
    Developments are expected in the field of greens which are the rhythms of the summer conference of ALDGE. This year we will try to be strengthened even more after their excellent progress in the election of the Senatet through elections to
    regions and municipalities. Strain of green indicates that this year the party will be particularly hard on the environmental agenda of the government which they consider "non-existent, at last someone has to deal with society and the environment"

• ~Daily NEws~
    your news, your paper

**North European reaction about NRE **

September XXIII, 2012

In an official statement of the Ministry of Defence, it reports that the margins are now few and the situation in NRE can not continue. Specifically, the Ministry made ​​reference to the fact that the EU Council should have in mind a possible military intervention if the talks do not work.

The office of Prime Minister commented:
    "Such phenomena are unacceptable and highly reprehensible. We do not accept to stay with folded hands in front of the destruction of a state and the murder of millions of people for the personal ambitions of five senior executives which are claiming the power. If talks with Commissioner Von Schroeder fail then EU should seriously consider the possibility of a military invasion. Genocide of innocent civilians will not go unpunished. Even ECoJ should blame the leaders of this enormous engagement. "

• ~Daily NEws~
    your news, your paper

user posted image

-BREAKING NEWS-
    Karlsoon retires, Johumsten undertakes

Holy Thursday, XVII April 2014

After the private meeting with the Prime Minister, Harold Darkolk, the Minister of Justice & Human Rights, Aina Karlsoon, announced that she resigns and is withdrawn from the political scene to retire. P.M Darkolk wished the best to Mrs Karlsoon and thanked her for all the work she has done in her term. The Prime Minister announced also that the new minister of Justice and Human Rights will be Mr Carsten Thorben Johumsten. Mr Johumsten was one of the people that everyone waited to see in Darkolk's Government, but the Prime Minister prefered not to use him at first. Now that Mr Darkolk needs a high profile person in a very important ministry, the choice of Mr Johumsten was inevitable. Mr Johumsten will be called to deal with various and tough issues. The inauguration of Mr Johumsten before the President of the Republic, Mr Orlof, will be held probably on the 23th of April 2014.

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.