ENAA Elections

• It's time for elections to replace the two elected member nations on the European Nuclear Applications Authority for the next twelve months. The permanent nations may not run, for obvious reasons.

NOMINATIONS begin NOW and end at 6:30pm GMT, 4th May.
    VOTING will begin at 6:30pm GMT, 4th May; and end at 6:30pm GMT, 11th May.

((Note: Nations run for this office, not candidates. Your Head of Government will serve on the ENAA.))

• Commission

The Imperial Commonwealth of Davishire would like to run to attain office within the European Nuclear Applications authority.

The Imperial Commonwealth would like to improve its relations within the European Union and the Imperial Government believes that a key method of undertaking this would be to get involved within the EU's institutions.

As a nuclear state which is pursuing reciept of a nuclear licence we understand the frustrations of those who wish to recieve a licence and we believe that we can represent the views of all nations which wish to attain nuclear weapons as well as those who wish to remain nuclear free.

• QUOTE (Davishire @ April 27th, 2013 - 15:50)

The Imperial Commonwealth of Davishire would like to run to attain office within the European Nuclear Applications authority.

The Imperial Commonwealth would like to improve its relations within the European Union and the Imperial Government believes that a key method of undertaking this would be to get involved within the EU's institutions.

While I do agree with your sentiment about involving yourself with the region more, why should I vote for you given your nation's history of ignoring regional institutions when it benefits you? The non-binding nature of your relationship with European Union is a cause of great concern, especially since you are looking to be responsible for the region's allotment of nuclear capability.

• ECoJ

The government of the Empire of Inimicus, led by His Majesty Emperor William I, wishses to nominate itself for the membership of the ENAA.

We are not in posession of any nuclear weapons ourselves, which could strenghten our ordeals on other nations.

• Commission

QUOTE (Rhine Ruhr @ April 27th, 2013 - 21:24)

QUOTE (Davishire @ April 27th, 2013 - 15:50)

While I do agree with your sentiment about involving yourself with the region more, why should I vote for you given your nation's history of ignoring regional institutions when it benefits you? The non-binding nature of your relationship with European Union is a cause of great concern, especially since you are looking to be responsible for the region's allotment of nuclear capability.

Although I understand here is not the place to post this I believe that I have a right to defend my nation.

If you read our legislation then you will notice that Davishire is removing many of the boundaries that inhibit actions of the European Union. With further reductions in legislation which could be seen to be bias against the EU.
    http://www.nationstates.net/nation=davishi...ctbook/id=11321

Although some aspects may be seen as conflicting I can assure you that amendments will be passing through the Imperial Parliament after the next election modifying many clauses recognising the European Authorities further.

May I also add that the Imperial Government has legislated provisions to abide by the ENAAs previous ruling.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=davishi...ctbook/id=56591

• group:cid:2:privileges:mods:members

Os Corelia wishes to run to be on the ENAA. We wish to represent the views of nations that do not pursue nuclear programmes. We feel that we can contribute an opinion that can help maintain peace in the region. While traditionally we are seen as antinuclear, we will serve the purpose of this committee as we feel it is a great symbol of compromise for peace within our region and the stability of it.

• The Confederacy of Gun-Toting Animals would like to throw its hat into the ring for ENAA voting membership. We believe that as the nation who pushed for ENAA reform we have the most knowledge of the body and its workings than almost any other nation.

• Pax Aurea wishes to renew its term in the ENAA Council. We believe that, given the recent events, it has become even more important to continue to have nations without nuclear weaponry represented in this body. Pax Aurea would be represented by President Gaius Proctus.

• QUOTE (Pax Aurea @ May 2nd, 2013 - 12:02)

Pax Aurea wishes to renew its term in the ENAA Council. We believe that, given the recent events, it has become even more important to continue to have nations without nuclear weaponry represented in this body. Pax Aurea would be represented by President Gaius Proctus.

I was hoping that our nations were going to set a precedent together in not pursuing consecutive terms in the ENAA as there are three permanent, non-changing members already. I do however respect your decision to run again and the motivations for such a decision.

• The Barony of Rimroth votes for:
    1. Inimicus
    2. Gun Toting Animals

• ECoJ

Inimicus votes as follows
    1. Inimicus.
    2. Gun-toting Animals

• Commission

The Imperial Commonwealth of Davhishire does abstain from voting

• group:cid:2:privileges:mods:members

1. Os Corelia
    2. Gun Toting Animals

• |x|?v:ʆ?ʎ? ▽vჯ฿v?Жᐱʆᐱ┬ T┬ʎ|?|ჯ T┬ʎ?

! Gun-Toting Animals
    : Pax Aurea

• Mass Effect RP

1. Os Corelia
    2. Gun-Toting Animals

• Pax Aurea votes for:

1. Pax Aurea
    2. Os Corelia

• The Free Constitutional Monarchy of Kryuland votes as follows:

1. Pax Aurea
    2. Os Corelia

• The Kingdom of Marrakechia will cast their vote for:

1. Pax Aurea
    2. Os Corelia

• Rhine Ruhr votes as follows:

1. Gun-toting Animals

• The Democratic Republic of Occoron vote as follows:
    1. Pax Aurea
    2. Os Corelia

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.