EPO Chairman Nominations and Voting

• Nominations are now open for Chairman of the European Patent Office. The term is 1 year and according to the European Patent System Act, anyone may run.

Nominations close at 8:50 GMT on November 26th.

Voting begins then and closes on 8:50 GMT December 3rd. You may rank as many candidates as you'd like by preference.

Dann Eriksson
    Commissioner of Internal Affairs

• Nation: Qvait
    Name: Eric Granger
    Experience: Eric Granger has overseen more than a million patent processes in the Qvaitican Patent Agency and operations in the nation's Department of Commerce from March 8, 2012 to April 1, 2013 as the Secretary of Commerce under the Cutter Administration.

• (OOC: Note, while there may be unrealistic numbers on the forums Qvait the number you posted for the number of patent processes he oversaw is a bit extreme to say the least, the US in 2012 only had half a million patent processes per year(Both foreign and domestic) and I doubt he could work roughly 34,000 years. So I HIGHLY suggest you fix that for the sake of "near" realism. Remember I am not the word of god but this is my personal opinion)

user posted image
    Nation: United Romulan Empire
    Nomination: Hippolytos Pankratios
    Experience: Excutor(2ic) of the Ministry of Economics, Businessman with twenty patents on hot dog making

• QUOTE (United Romulan Empire @ November 19th, 2013 - 20:00)

(OOC: Note, while there may be unrealistic numbers on the forums Qvait the number you posted for the number of patent processes he oversaw is a bit extreme to say the least, the US in 2012 only had half a million patent processes per year(Both foreign and domestic) and I doubt he could work roughly 34,000 years. So I HIGHLY suggest you fix that for the sake of "near" realism. Remember I am not the word of god but this is my personal opinion)

user posted image
    Nation: United Romulan Empire
    Nomination: Hippolytos Pankratios
    Experience: Excutor(2ic) of the Ministry of Economics, Businessman with twenty patents on hot dog making

Fixed

• Commission

Nation- The Commonwealth of Davishire
    Candidate- Sir Arthur Micheal-Harvey
    Experience- Previously Head of the Davishire Copyright, Treadmarking and Patent Office until resignation after 15 years in the post in January 2013.

• The United Romulan Empire casts its vote as follows;

1: Hippolytos Pankratios

2: Sir Arthur Micheal-Harvey

I, Edward Firoux, vote on behalf of the Inquistan people as follows:

1. Hippolytos Pankratios

• 1. Hippolytos Pankratios

• group:cid:2:privileges:mods:members

1. Hippolytos Pankratios

2. Sir Arthur Micheal-Harvey
    3. Eric Granger

• 1. Eric Granger
    2. Sir Arthur Micheal-Harvey
    3. Hippolytos Pankratios

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.