OOC: I want you!

• ECoJ

user posted image

EUROPEAN UNION IS LOOKING FOR NEW RECRUITERS

As Forgein Affairs Commssioner, I would like to ask every EU member state to take time to read this thread, as it is of vital importance to the further existance of our region.
    Recently, we have seen a severe drop in our region's member count. In fact, this decline has started in the summer and hasn't ended yet. If we can't stop this decline, our region will shortly fall to below 130 members, a horrible number. In the meetings of the commission, I set the goal to keep our member count above 150 at all times, but so far, I haven't been able to make that true. I would like to thank our recruiters, especially Gun-Toting Animals, for trying to keep our member count stable, but they can't do it alone. I, myself, have to pick up recruiting, too, but I want to take more EU members with me.
    Therefore, I would like to say: Recruit! Recruit! Recruit! The EU needs you!
    We, or rather, Gun-Toting Animals, can't do it alone! I will, once more, start recruiting. We need others to do so, as well. If you are interested in helping out our region, you can reply to this thread or PM me.
    Remember: We need you!

Also, do leave advice or other comments in this thread, if you feel like it.

• Mass Effect RP

I'm proud to have answered this call (cheesy?) and hope other people do the same. We need to get the number of nations up, and we can do it if we get the number of recruiters up. I hope others follow our example and get into recruiting.

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.