EuroVoice XXI themes

• Okay, so I created this page to allow the people of the European Union decide the next theme. Besides having the EuroVoice Committee choose, I believe that the people should decide. However, this is not an official vote, but a recommendation.

My list:

• 70s+80s music
    • Adult contemporary
    • National anthems
    • What do you want?

• group:cid:2:privileges:mods:members

As the EUBC nor myself has been approached about this act which seeks to undermined the authority of the board I hereby decree Qvait banned from the next EuroVoice.

Viante Stockseylius
    EUBC EuroVoice Chair

QUOTE (Os Corelia @ January 7th, 2014 - 5:16)

As the EUBC nor myself has been approached about this act which seeks to undermined the authority of the board I hereby decree Qvait banned from the next EuroVoice.

Viante Stockseylius
    EUBC EuroVoice Chair

Ooof harsh. But yeah, we don't actually do themes that often (it's just that we've done it twice in a row now) and it's decided by the host nation, with consent from EUBC of course. If you want a theme, just try and win an EV then you can test it out.

I'm sure you can appeal for your ban. tongue.gif

• I have to say I find the measures taken by the EuroVoice chair a bit extreme. Although as the winner of the last the EuroVoice and the host of EVXXI, I would like to say that the Confederacy does not plan on having a themed competition. However, even if we did, we would not have a theme forced on us. It is tradition that the host nation working in conjunction with the EUBC representatives chooses the theme.

I would like to seen the ban on Qvait's ability to compete removed.

• QUOTE (Os Corelia @ January 7th, 2014 - 3:16)

Viante Stockseylius
    EUBC EuroVoice Chair

Please do not approach me with this kind of tyranny. I'm not going suck up to anyone to be unbanned, but this thread is to reach a general consensus from those who do not have any authority.

• group:cid:2:privileges:mods:members

The QMC are hereby summoned to the EUBC headquarters in Metropolis to attend a disciplinary hearing in regards to recent insubordination and arrogant dismissal of official EUBC practices. They are also summoned on the grounds of attempting to seize control of the EuroVoice contest by creating a self-propagating agenda. They can present evidence in their defence before a board who will then consider then ban.

Kreilin Scrempter
    Broadcaster Regulatory Commission
    EuroVoice Department
    EUBC

• QUOTE (Os Corelia @ January 7th, 2014 - 18:33)

The QMC are hereby summoned to the EUBC headquarters in Metropolis to attend a disciplinary hearing in regards to recent insubordination and arrogant dismissal of official EUBC practices. They are also summoned on the grounds of attempting to seize control of the EuroVoice contest by creating a self-propagating agenda. They can present evidence in their defence before a board who will then consider then ban.

Kreilin Scrempter
    Broadcaster Regulatory Commission
    EuroVoice Department
    EUBC

Actually, this came from the QMC website, as a poll; note that we have typed "unofficial" on our poll. As part of this hearing, such accusations of "self-propagating agenda" and "attempting to seize control" will be rendered as an over-exaggeration. Please notice the "However, this is not an official vote, but a recommendation." part of my first post.

• OOC:

1. You can't decide after the fact that this came from the QMC website. Bearing in mind that this forum is in-character unless stated otherwise, in future be sure to give more details in the OP as to who's come up with this poll.

2. As Inquista and Gun-Toting Animals said, themes are generally left up to the host nation to decide, in liaison with the EUBC.

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.