OOC: Embassy Review 01-2014

• ECoJ

As it's very unclear and messy to find out with who we currently have embassies, I have contemplated an embassy review:

NationStates embassies (click on names for NS page):

• 10000 Islands

• Canada

• India

• United Kingdom

• Occitania

• The Ascendancy

• New Republica

• CapreciaEmbassies established on foreign offsite forums:

• 10000 islands

• United Kingdom

• The United Federation

• Europeia

• British Crown Dependencies ~ NO CULTURAL AMBASSADOR

• Canada
      I've checked on all cultural ambassador's jobs, and most of them are doing fine. To sum up, here are the ambassadors and their regions:

• 10,000 Islands: Red Croatia. December Update still needs to be posted!

• Europeia: Gun-Toting Animals. Every update posted, embassy taken care of very well.

• British Isles: Inimicus. All updates posted.

• Canada: Kryuland. November AND December updates still have to be posted!!

• The United Federation: Inimicus. I am unable to post any topics on their forums, because our updates contain more than five or so URLs. I have contacted United Fed moderators about this.

• New Republica: Bakrova. This ambassador has fallen three updates behind, is no longer active, and is hereby discharged from duty. NEW AMBASSADOR NEEDED

• United Kingdom: No ambassador, currently taken care of by me. All updates posted.

• Region Inc: North Europa. Well-maintained embassy, all updates posted.
      There. Now we have an overview of which embassies we have, which embassies others have from us, and which NS embassies have been established.
      I would like volunteers to take on the job of cultural ambassador to New Republica and British Crown Dependancies, and I would like to tell Kryuland to keep your embassy updated, or I will!

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.