Leadership Election 2014

• group:cid:2:privileges:mods:members

Dear Members,

We have been in a bit of a lull period of membership with the absence of our dear party president it is believed the best course of action is to hold elections for a new leader of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for a Green Europe. President Arcturus has been missing in action for quite a long time and as we can only assume that she is not able to continue her duties we thus will hold the following vote.

Countessa Maleeka Liszckoszi
    Co-Founder of ALDGE

Nominations end: 29th April at 1925 GMT
    Voting ends: 2nd May at 1925 GMT

We've sadly not had a candidate stand. I therefore table we proclaim a candidate. I would like to move that we appoint Karolinasz Jaedala as our President. Karonlinasz has been a strong European commissioner for defence and peacekeeping with a strong record in the role in line with our vision. She also has immense experience as a human rights lawyer and would be perfect to transmit our message.

Maleeka Liszckoszi

As the Os Corelian ALDGE representative I vote for Karolinasz Jaedala as party president.

Khayn Krimatak
    Os Corelian ALDGE Rep

Voting ends: 2nd May at 1925 GMT

As there is no opposition to the motion it is passed and Karoliasz Jaedala is elected ALDGE Party President.

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.