Eurovoice XXI Results Show

• "Before we continue on with the results, we're going to have another guest performance! Allow me to introduce to you, Galactic!"

Performance

"Back to the results! We're starting to get to some more well liked performances now. In 12th place, with 50 points, it's Roxy Music from Angleter.

A solid effort but not good enough to win this Eurovoice.

In 11th place, scoring 52 points, we have Escape the Fate from the newcomer Althanian Dominion.

Not bad for your first time in the competition. We hope to see you back and for EV 22."

• "Now we just have the top 10 performances left to reveal. So with that in mind let's get to it.

In 10th place, with 54 points, it's Lynda Thalie of Nouvelle Picardie.

I don't think the Premier Commissioner is going to be pleased with these results. Don't let it get you too down, Premier Nayra, take the advice of your artist and dance your pain away.

Moving onto the 9th place act. With just 57 points, it's Disclosure from Gun-Toting Animals."

_A chorus of boos erupted inside the arena as shouts of "We were robbed" could be heard throughout the crowd. Cole Bear took out a prop gun and fired it skywards to silence them. _

"Settle down! Settle down folks! I'm just as shocked as you are with this result but that's how things go sometimes."

• "Only one vote separated our 7th and 8th place entries. With 61 points, in 8th place, it's The Proclaimers from Jyllandet. I'm a bit disappointed myself in this result. If you want to know if I'm going to go to their next concert, I'm gonna be.

In 7th place with 62 points, it's Christina Aguilera from Halsberg.

I'd like to ask if Christina's representatives could contact me after the show. I've got some questions I'd like to ask her, perhaps...perhaps we can do it over dinner? Anyway I'm rambling.

The show must go on. We're getting so close to our top 5 performers. Sadly though it's time to announce the artist that just missed out on making that prestigious group. In 6th place with 67 points, it's Avril Lavigne from Red Croatia. "

• "For those of you keeping track at home, the remaining 5 nations with a chance at winning EV 21 are Os Corelia, Inimicus, Inquista, Icholasen, and the Duxburian Union.

All of these performers scored closely to each other with only 13 points separating 1st and 5th? Will the next nation to host Eurovoice be doing so for the first time or will a past winner take the honors?

Let's find out. In 5th place, with 75 points, it's The Weather Girls from Inimicus.

It's such a shame for you to be going away empty-handed but you did a fantastic job.

In 4th place, with just one extra point than the Inimican entry (76 points), it's Mary Lambert from Icholasen.

What a lovely song and performance, it's a message that we could all get behind, even if you didn't win. Hold your head high. "

• "I guess that settles it then, whoever wins this Eurovoice will be doing so for at least the 2nd time.

_The crowd shot uneasy glances at each other. They'd seen this before. "It better not be Inquista or Os Corelia" someone from the crowd yelled at the top of their lungs, "they've won too many times already" _

"We're getting down to the wire and all of the remaining entrants had great performances, and the voting was tight. Only 5 points separate them all.

Shall we get on with it then? In 3rd place with 83 points, it's the lovely group HAIM from Os Corelia

So close and yet so far away, girls. I know you're gonna be ok anyway.

Can we dim the lights please? We're down to the final two. Inquista or the Duxburian Union. Drum roll please...

The Winner of Eurovoice 21 with 88 points is Lana Del Rey from Inquista!"

_The crowd cheers and drowns out any dissenting boos from disappointed fans who were tired of seeing Inquista win. _

" That means that My Chemical Romance, from the Duxburian Union came in 2nd. It was a strong showing once again for the Duxburians but just not quite enough.

It's been a pleasure having you all here in Winchester for Eurovoice 21 remember to tune in next time for Eurovoice 22 in Inquista!

Lana will you get out here on stage and send the viewers home with your song! Thank you goodnight!

Lana Del Rey Performs

• Here is a table with the voting breakdown:

user posted image

• Rhine Ruhr honestly would have given Dr. John 12 points had he been a contestant. Galactic even would have received more points than most from my nation. We as a people are dismayed by these results given that only one nation out of the top three received any votes points us.

• QUOTE (Rhine Ruhr @ May 23rd, 2014 - 6:12)

Rhine Ruhr honestly would have given Dr. John 12 points had he been a contestant. Galactic even would have received more points than most from my nation. We as a people are dismayed by these results given that only one nation out of the top three received any votes points us.

Get a blog, Tom Tom.

Congratulations to Inquista! xD

QUOTE (Rhine Ruhr @ May 23rd, 2014 - 0:12)

Rhine Ruhr honestly would have given Dr. John 12 points had he been a contestant. Galactic even would have received more points than most from my nation. We as a people are dismayed by these results given that only one nation out of the top three received any votes points us.

Awwww booo hooo sad.gif((((((((

Inquista would like to thank all the entries for competing and contributing to such a great contest. A special thanks to all the nations that voted for Inquista. Lana made us proud. See you all in Inquista soon!

• ECoJ

I've never been more baffled in my life! This is the first time, I think, Inimicus has been in the Top 5! Thanks to Gun-Toting Animals for hosting this competition, and congratulations to Inquista! Hopefully, Inimicus will be participating again in the next EV!

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.