An Open Message to Inquista

• Commission

Dear Councillor,

I do hope that this is can be passed to your government.

I would like to say I fully understand the actions of your government in their move to initiate a land invasion of Western Sahara, an area of which you already had a claim. However I feel that other action could have been taken in order to secure sovereignty of this area. The commission and council would be more likely to support peaceful action.

I would also like to state how pleased I am that your nation is prepared to get involved in discussions over the action that you have taken. This has meant that nations have not taken military action in response to the actions that have taken and it is key that such discussion continues.

I would also like to raise discussion as to the claims that I have not condemned my own nation of Davishire for its warlike stance. However I would like to point out that I have done so through direct contact with both the Prime Minister of Davishire and His Majesty the King of Davishire. I have not however published this openly however I do condemn all forces which take military action, including your nation. I will take on board your nations views and will in the future try to target my public condemnation to all nations including, if necessary, my own.

I would also like to push for permission for either myself or an Internal commission representative to attend the summits which you are taking part in so that we can all discuss the issues that we are facing in a grown up and mature way.

I thank you for taking the time to read this letter and I hope to get a positive response.

Yours Faithfully,

Commissioner Rt Hon Eric Pickles
    Commissioner for Internal Affairs

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.