New corporate identity proposal

• administrators

Hi folks!

Lately I've been thinking it could be a good idea to try to give a fresh image to the institutions of the European Union. Therefore, I've decided to design a proposal for a new corporate image for the different EU bodies.

Here's the three different ones, designed for each of the leading offices of the institutions:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Please, fell free to deliver any opinion, no matter if it's good or bad, regarding the designs.

Impressive work! It looks much nicer and cleaner than what we currently have. I just dislike the white background, which doesn't flow with the forums. The old graphics had the same background colour as the forums, so it didn't look as awkward. But good work nonetheless.

It's ultimately the decision of the Speaker, Chief Justice and Premier Commissioner to decide if they want to use them or not.

• administrators

Thanks Inquista! In fact, the original version has a transparent background, but I added the white background to see how it'd look like. Here you can see the transparent versions:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

• ECoJ

Looks very, very nice!

• administrators

It has to be said that, though there's only these three right now, If you're okay with the designs I'll craft and post the corporate idents for the remaining commissioners, justices, and also a version for Members of the Council.

• ECoJ

Ooh, that would be nice.

• Commission

that would be a good idea. Special request... Could economics have one with a white background and a grey background.

• I personally advise against special requests. Future economic commissioners may not like the style of the image you choose really. Plus it would set the image apart from the rest of the commission, making it seem separate from the commission or well less united.

• Commission

I would like the one with the white background, as is seen at the top of the thread, so that I can use it on an official report which is being written. So in other words a non-transparent version.

• Looks good! I also prefer the transparent ones.

• administrators

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

• These are wonderful!

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.