EuroVoice XXIII Results Show

• user posted image

"Good evening Europe! The results are in. Across the region, people have voted for their favourite song, and now its time to see which of our 16 contestants has won that title. This is EuroVoice XXIII.

"I'm Dawn Michele and I'd like to welcome all of you across the region to the SunLife Arena here in fabulous Chirez! This is it ladies and gentlemen. Throughout the past few weeks, our contestants have been battling it out to be crowned Europe's favourite, and in a few short hours we'll know who's joined the likes of Lana Del Rey, Lorde and of course, the peerless Fifth Harmony in bringing home the EuroVoice crown for their home country.

"I of course had the honour to help bring the contest here to Chirez last summer and its just fantastic to be back on the EuroVoice stage. I know how it feels to compete against a whole host of great acts, so I really don't envy the performers we have tonight! I don't want to make them more nervous than I'm sure they already are, but the quality of this edition's performers is stellar. We have everything from classic rock and pop, to slightly bizarre, yet charming acts....looking at you Minions....

"Now, before we get on with the results, I'd like to invite the rest of Fireflight to join me on the stage, so you can hear the song that brought us here one more time!"

Fireflight join Dawn on the stage, to deafening applause from the home crowd. Dawn greets them and prepares herself before performing last editions winning song, Stay Close.

Stay Close, Fireflight

There is even more cheering and applause from the audience after they finished. Dawn bows a little, humbly smiling and thanking her bandmates and the crowd. Fireflight exit the stage. Despite having giving an amazing performance, she slips back into the role of host with ease.

"Thanks so much guys, and thanks to all of you! Now, to the exciting part. Its results time."

• "For our first trip of the night we head to the lovely Deutschia, making its EuroVoice debut. Hello Hansa!"

A slightly nervous looking man appears on the screen. His eyes dart around, looking at something behind the camera. His nervousness is evident when he begins to speak.

"Ah...yes....good evening Chirez. Its....an honour to present Her Holy Realm's votes for this...um...competition. All votes have...uh...been personally approved by Her Holy Person Goddess Wooo...and its my pleasure to be...umm...the first to share them with the....uh...region. These are uhm...the lower point scores."

user posted image

"Moving on, Deutschia's 8 points go to....Inquista. Our 10 points go to....Halsberg. And, uhm, our 12 points go to....Ineland. Thank you so much for a great show....."

The spokesperson brings out a small piece of paper with the words ?help me? written on them. Shouting is heard from behind the camera, and the feed from Hansa is cut off immediately. Dawn looks slightly baffled, yet carries on.

user posted image
    user posted image

"Thank you Deutschia! That's set the ball rolling then! As you can see in the lead are Ineland with 12 points, followed by Halsberg on 10 and Inquista on 8. But that lineup can - and will ? change."

• "Next up to vote is Inimicus! Hello Telum!"

"Hello Chirez, hello Dawn and hello Europe, this is Telum. We've really enjoyed all the acts and its been a struggle for many of us to decide which is our favourite. But we do have the results and can share them with you now."

user posted image

"Now, Inimicus' 8 points go to...the Duxburian Union!" Cheering erupts in the arena. "Our 10 points go to...Halsberg! And our 12 points go to....Icholasen! Thank you, and good luck to everyone!"

user posted image
    user posted image

• "We're now going somewhere that'll be very happy with that result! To get Icholasen's votes, we go to Saint Regina."

"Hello Chirez, yes the Nicolezian votes are in and we're happy to share them with you all. Thanks for being such great hosts, and yes we are very happy with the Inimcan votes! Love you Inimicus!"

user posted image

"Icholasen's 8 points go to...Deutschia! Our 10 points go to...Inimicus! And our 12 points go to....Poland-Lithuania! Thanks Chirez, thank you Europe!"

user posted image
    user posted image

((OOC: Apologies for the slight typo. The correct amount of points for Icholasen is 18, and they are currently second place.))

• "We now head to Poretos' Royal City of Eranseth, where we're joined by Director of the Youth Culture Programme, Dame Patricia Lucie!"

"Yes thank you Dawn and thank you Chirez, this is Eranseth. I'm pleased to reveal Poretos' votes are as follows."

user posted image

"Our 8 points go to...Inimicus! Our 10 points go to...Havvenskar! And finally, our 12 points go to...Halsberg! Thank you Chirez for such a great spectacle."

user posted image
    user posted image

• "Next, we go to what some say is the home of EuroVoice, Inquista! Hello Saint Dominico!"

Hey there Chirez! Yes this is Inquista. All y'alls better have voted for Janelle. It feels like aaages since the contest was last here. Anyhoo, on to the votes and shizz. These are the points no one cares about:"

user posted image

"Now, on to the points that you're all actually here to see. 8 points go to those pesky Corelians. Always winning all the time. 10 points go to the lovely Kryuland. And finally, Inquista has awarded its highest honour, 12 EuroVoice points, to Poland-Lithuania! Rock on Ariana! You go girl!"

user posted image
    user posted image

• "Thank you Inquista! Now we're about to get the votes from oh so incredibly far away. I've got the pleasure of announcing the home votes from the Duxburian Union:

user posted image

Our 8 points goes to...Icholasen. Our 10 points goes to...Havvenskar. And finally our 12 points goes to...Angleter! Thanks so much to all of them for sending such great contestants!"

user posted image
    user posted image

• "Our next votes are coming from all the way ?up north? in London. Lets join extremely popular parliamentarian Paul Nuttall and hear the how the Davishirans have voted."

"Hello Chirez, yes this is London. Thanks so much for putting on a great show. We've enjoyed....most of it. The songs were great....the blatant pro-European agenda, not so much. Davishire has voted thus:"

user posted image

"Davishire's 8 points go to....Kryuland. Our 10 points go to...Poretos. And our 12 points go to...Os Corelia. Coincidentally, those are the top three on our list to invade as well. All those Corelian fishermen might be smuggling weapons or drugs or something! We've got to keep the region safe!"

Dawn looks extremely puzzled, and laughs nervously, but before she could say anything the Davishiran was gone.

user posted image
    user posted image

• "Umm, thanks London! Now we're really getting into the swing of things. The next votes are coming from Thurston in Halsberg, where we'll be joined by another former winner of EuroVoice, the legendary Tom Jones!"

"Hello Dawn! It's great to be here! Yes, hello its Thurston calling. What a contest. The songs have been great, the venue was great, but of course it was the host that stole the show." Tom winks slyly. "Anyway, best get to the voting. Halsberg has voted as follows:"

user posted image

"Now on to the big ones. Halsberg has given its 8 points to...Inquista! We've given 10 points to...Deutschia! And finally, our big 12 points go to...Poland-Lithuania! You're a great girl Ariana, best of luck. Back to you Chirez."

user posted image
    user posted image

• "Thanks Tom! Looks like Ariana has claimed the top spot! Now its getting properly exciting! Our next results come from New Birmingham! Hello Angleter!"

"Thank you, yes hello Chirez! We've been following everything closely, and you're right its getting properly exciting now! Angleter has voted in the following fashion:"

user posted image

"We've given our 8 points to...Kryuland! Our 10 points go to...Poland-Lithuania! And our 12 points go to...the Teutonic Crusaders! Thanks Chirez for a great show, cheerio from New Birmingham!"

user posted image
    user posted image

• "Thanks New Birmingham! Now we're going to what some might describe as EuroVoice's second home, Os Corelia. Hello Aerodimus!"

"Yes, hello Chirez. You've put on a great show, we couldn't have done it better ourselves, and believe me we've had a few goes. Now, time to reveal how Os Corelia has voted:"

user posted image

"Our 8 points goes to...Halsberg! Our 10 points goes to...Inquista! And finally our 12 points goes to...Poretos! Thanks so much Chirez, good luck to everyone!"

user posted image
    user posted image

• "Thank you Aerodimus and Os Corelia! Well, that's us more than halfway into the voting and its still all to play for. Ariana Grande of Poland-Lithuania is still in the lead with 60 points, but Halsberg's Lily Allen is hot on her heels with 54. It looks like this may be a photo finish. Moving on, we go to another EuroVoice stalwart, fresh from an extended break from the contest. Welcome back Blossomjid!"

"Yes, thank you Chirez, its a pleasure to be back. Ever since Caro Emerald won it for us a few years ago EuroVoice has been a national institution. Even though we haven't competed for a while, its still been a staple of Kryulandian television, and tonight is no different. I've heard that His Majesty King Casimiro is watching just now, cheering on Aloe Blacc. Anyway, the votes:"

user posted image

"Kryuland awards its 8 points to...Halsberg! We give our 10 points to....our old friends Os Corelia! And finally, Kryuland has voted to give its 12 points to...Inimicus! Thank you Chirez!"

user posted image
    user posted image

• "And thank you Blossomjid! It looks like Lily has taken the top spot once again, but only just. How long can she hold it? Lets find out with the next set of votes from Havvenskar! Hello Selderheim!"

"Hello Chirez! Its been said before but I'll say it again. You've put on a great show and thank you all! Now, to the votes:"

user posted image

"Havvenskar gives its 8 points to...the Teutonic Crusaders! Our 10 points goes to...Angleter! And finally our 12 points is awarded to....Marrakechia! Thank you Chirez!"

user posted image
    user posted image

• "Selderheim, thank you! Now we move on again to someone who'll be happy with those votes, time to head to Rabat in Marrakechia! Hello Rabat!"

"Hello Chirez and hello Europe. Great show, really great show. We've been in a few contests over the years and we can safely say this is one of the best. The votes of Marrakechia have been counted and they are as follows:"

user posted image

Marrakechia's 8 points go to...Os Corelia! Our 10 points go to...Halsberg! And finally our 12 points go to...Icholasen! Thanks Chirez!

user posted image
    user posted image

• "Thank you Rabat! Our next set of votes comes from Ineland! Hello Dublin!"

"Hello Chirez, yes this is Dublin here. Millions of people here in Ineland are watching right now, and we're all impressed with how well you Duxburians have put on a show. They've voted, and the results are in:"

user posted image

"Our 8 points goes to...Os Corelia! Our 10 points goes to...Havvenskar! And finally, Ineland gives its 12 points to...the Teutonic Crusaders! Thanks Chirez!"

user posted image
    user posted image

• "Thank you Dublin. We are now moving into the final stages of the voting. Only two countries have yet to release their results, and depending on who they chose as their favourites, everything could change.

"We now move to one of them, our penultimate voter, Poland-Lithuania. Hello Warsaw!"

"Thank you, hello Chirez. This is our first time entering EuroVoice and what a welcome we have had. To even be in the top three right now is amazing. We couldn't have chosen a better perfomer than Ariana. Now, to the voting:"

user posted image

"Poland gives its 8 points to...Havvenskar! Our 10 points goes to...Inimicus! And finally our 12 points go to...Inquista! Thanks Chirez!"

user posted image
    user posted image

• "Thank you Poland! Well....ladies and gentlemen....we have a winner. It is now impossible for Lily Allen of Halsberg to be pushed into second place. But before we congratulate her, lets head to K?nigsberg, capital of the Teutonic Crusaders, and hear their votes."

"Thank you Chirez! These are Teutonic Crusaders' votes:"

user posted image

"Our 8 points goes to...Marrakechia. Our 10 points goes to...Havvenskar! And the final vote of the night, our 12 points goes to...Icholasen! Thank you Chirez for such a great show, we've all enjoyed it here and want to thank you!"

user posted image
    user posted image

• user posted image

"Thank you very much Teuton! Well, there we have it. The voting is over, and EuroVoice XXIII has a winner. With 87 points, Lily Allen of Halsberg has won the contest with her song Not Fair. Come on down Lily!"

Lily Allen, draped in the Halsbergian flag, descends from the green room towards the stage. Confetti rains down upon the entire arena, and music blared from the speakers, mixing nicely with the cheering and applause to drown out the boos and hisses. Lily is in a state of disbelief as she ascends the steps to the stage. She makes her way to Dawn, who hands over the EuroVoice trophy. They share a quick embrace afterwards.

"Lily, congratulations! You've won the 23rd EuroVoice Song Contest, what's it like to be you right now?"

"Umm...amazing! Thank you all so much! Everyone that voted for me, everyone that even just enjoyed the song a wee bit! Its been such an amazing experience and I've loved every second! Just.....just thank you all!" Lily turns away and gets ready to perform one more time. Dawn turns to the audience.

"Well what a night it has been. We've had some great music, some great performers, but Europe has chosen Lily Allen and Not Fair as their favourite. Which means the next edition of the contest will be in Halsberg! Thank you all for watching tonight, I've had a great time and I hope you have too. But from all of us here in Chirez, good night Europe!"

Not Fair, Lily Allen - EuroVoice XXIII Winner

Full Results

• "Congratulations to Halsberg on the great victory! Lily Allen was amazing. Thank you for all of my fans across Europe! I'll be going on the Break Free Tour soon, so I look forward to seeing all of these places that voted for my song 'Problem'! Once again, congratulations to Lily Allen and Halsberg!"

Ariana Grande

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.