A Statement on Developments in Prussia

• user posted image

Good morning,

As you all are aware, the government in Davishire has announced that it will be drawing an end to its military operations in Prussia. We in the Office of Internal Affairs welcome this change as a sign of positive development in the ongoing Davishire saga that is its Office of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs. This truly would not have been possible without the help of Os Corelia brokering a deal with London, and we are happy that yet again diplomacy prevails over conflict.

I would like to address the amount of military activity seen in the North of the region seemingly perpetually over the last few months: you have nothing to prove, and nothing to defend if you scare away investment from your own nations. The strategy of developing more weaponry and agitate neighbours, no matter the nation, is simply unacceptable and as the Commissioner for Internal Affairs, I will not be tolerating it any more.

This leads me to announce my own policy which is in line with the Premier Commissioner's agenda of peace and stability and growth in the European Union where I will be offering up my office and support to mediate any further grievances, and I will personally be making trips to Davishire, Inimicus, Inquista, and Halsberg to discuss any further movements towards peace and their long term strategies in foreign policy, as it directly affects this office and the prosperity of the entire Union.

Thank you very much, and in the words of Niccolo Machiavelli: "Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are".

Written,

Renata Kligenberg
    Commissioner for Internal Affairs

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.