Albion on Sea - Office of the Governor General

• Earlier today, a in a public statement, Harry B announced that he would be resigning as Governor General in several days, and voting for a replacement is set to begin in a months time. During this month several candidates will come forward to run, at least three are expected. Harry is quoted as saying:

"I am an old man now, and I have some health problems. I think it is time for me to quit and enjoy the rest of my life with my family. I wish to best to my successor, and hope that they may help raise the gpd per capita. Either way it's time to retire before I keel over dead."

When asked whether he was happy with his career:

'I am happy enough. This nation has stayed uninvolved in wars overseas, started to work on tourism and more heavy industry, particularly the manufacture of farm equipment, and the growth in agriculture due to discounts on said equipment to Albinte farmers. I don't think there's anything I would go back and change honestly, maybe besides not being active enough. I ran during a relatively calm and quiet time. I guess I should count my blessings, a stressful position may have kept me from reaching this age anyways."

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.