The Hunt for Hunt

• "We now turn live to the Inimician Broadcasting Corporation's Telum studio where Colin Hoskins has prepared a Hunt for Hunt."

"Hello and welcome to my Hunt for Hunt, where I interview Commission candidate Jeremy Hunt, from Chilterns, and attempt to find out why we should vote for him or, rather, I will try to get him to defend his position as well he can. Please welcome Jeremy Hunt!"

--Mild Applause--

"So, Mr Hunt, let's cut the rubbish and get straight to the point. Why did you run for Commission?"

• "Well, Colin, I ran for Commission because I want to make a difference. As a region we need more active commissioners. People who play an active role in the leadership of our union.

At the moment this European Union is walking a tightrope with an awful collapse and failure would await a fall. The commission has done very little to try sort this out this problem over the past months and I would like to get involved, with the commission to make it active and work to improve the union for everyone"

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.