Eurovoice XXV Results Show

• Cate Blanchett surrounded by Europe's leading personalities

Following a spectacular night at the local arena, where performers representing each state were given the chance to show their talent to watchers all over Europe, the broadcasters now moved into the National Theatre of Red Croatia to film the reading of the results. Cate Blanchett, the main hostess of the event, appeared onto the main stage alongside JennaMarelle Johnson holding an envelope sealed with a golden insignia. The two were met with an applause from the audience that consisted of Europe's most notorious politicians, performers and personalities. It appeared that almost all influential figures in Europe have gathered for the night, even though some of the discussions that were taking place weren't related to the event that was taking place and instead dwelled in the realm of politics.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to announce that we have come to the most important part of the night, the part where the winner is to be crowned and henceforth serve as the representation of European taste in music. But before we get to that part, I would like to thank all of you for taking the time to appear here, as it is not common to see people from all European nations gather in one place. So please, give an applause to yourselves." The crowd does as instructed while JennaMarelle Johnson takes over. "Now, considering the difficulties with EUBC organization this time around, it's best for us to not waste any more time. Let's get right to revealing the votes!"

• "Now, we all know how painful it is to fall in last place, and that is the reason I won't mention Red Croatia won last time. I also won't mention that Perinthus came in last. It's also not worth mentioning that Angleter is the nation that holds the record for least votes ever received. Instead I shall simply state that the nation that came in 12th place is Framptonia, with 18 votes!" As the audience provides the Framptonian performers with an enthusiastic applause, in hopes of making them feel better, a screen behind the hostesses reveals the votes that Framptonia has given out. As the votes were being read, however, the applause stopped as Europe begun to boo the votes that were given out.

12 points Lewisham's "Things Can Only Get Better" by D Ream
    10 points Angleter's "Gang Bang" by Black Lace
    8 points Marrakechia's "The House of the Rising Sun" by the White Buffalo
    6 points Inquista's "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry
    5 points Red Croatia's "Raindrops" by SNBRN feat. Kerli
    4 points United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland's "Circus" by Britney Spears
    3 points Duxburian Union's "Sitting, Waiting, Wishing" by Jack Johnson
    2 points Halsberg's "LET'S DANCE !" by Kata Csongradi
    1 points Icholasen's "Black Magic" by Little Mix

• "Next up, in 11th place, we have the founder of this very competition. A nation known for it's dedication to this competition, even though it often fails to receive favorable votes unless it's in a position where it can fabricate them. Please give a round of applause for performers of Marrakechia!" The crowd claps, though most of them seemed to have gotten out pens and paper to keep track of the results shown on the screen.

12 Points: Inquista
    10 Points: Red Croatia
    8 Points: Icholasen
    6 Points: Os Corelia
    5 Points: Angleter
    4 Points: Duxburian Union
    3 Points: Lewisham
    2 Points: Halsberg
    1 Point: United Kingdom

• "Next up we have representatives from a state that appears to have allowed viewers below the age of 18 to take part in their national song selection vote. The state that I'm talking about is Weiss Isles, who landed 10th place with 26 votes! It was a tight race between the bottom three this time around." One Direction, the Weiss Isles representatives, stand up and take a bow. The performers were greeted with a decent applause despite their low placement, and were even asked for an autograph by several Inquistan members of the crowd.

12 Points: Inquista's "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry
    10 Points: Red Croatia's "Raindrops" by SNBRN feat. Kerli
    8 Points: Halsberg's "LET'S DANCE !" by Kata Csongradi
    6 Points: Duxburian Union's "Sitting, Waiting, Wishing" by Jack Johnson
    5 Points: Os Corelia's "Unstoppable" by Conchita Wurst
    4 Points: Icholasen's "Black Magic" by Little Mix
    3 Points: Angleter's "Gang Bang" by Black Lace
    2 Points: Framptonia's "In The Mood" by Ray Stevens.
    1 Point: Lewisham's "Things Can Only Get Better" by D Ream

JennaMarelle Johnson starts eating her chicken with even greater satisfaction as Inquista gets 12 points. Cate Blanchett glances over at her with anger in her eyes. It appeared that the two hostesses had some sort of a bet going on about whose country shall win.

• JennaMarelle Johnson, the co-hostess, took over the microphone upon finishing her meal.

"Now, in Inquista we like things short and sweet. Therefore, I would like to announce the following fourth places at once, keeping in mind that each state was one point apart from one another. In 9th place we have Os Corelia with 44 points. In 8th place we have Lewisham with 45 points. In 7th place we have the Duxburian Union with 46 points, and in 6th place we have the United Kingdom with 47 points! God save the Queen..." The audience handed each of the four states an applause, though it was hard of them to keep up with all four results being shown at once over at the big screen. It started to become hard for some to keep track.

12 Points: Halsberg
    10 Points: Icholasen
    8 Points: Dux
    6 Points: Angleter
    5 Points: Inquista
    4 Points: Lewisham
    3 Points: Framptonia
    2 Points: Weiss Islands
    1 Point: Red Croatia

12 Points: Weiss Isles' "Story of My Life" by One Direction
    10 Points: Inquista's "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry
    8 Points: Red Croatia's "Raindrops" by SNBRN feat. Kerli
    6 Points: Duxburian Union's "Sitting, Waiting, Wishing" by Jack Johnson
    5 Points: Framptonia's "In The Mood" by Ray Stevens.
    4 Points: Marrakechia's "The House of the Rising Sun" by the White Buffalo
    3 Points: Angleter's "Gang Bang" by Black Lace 2
    2 Points: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland's "Circus" by Britney Spears
    1 Points: Icholasen's "Black Magic" by Little Mix

12 Points - Marrakechia's "The House of the Rising Sun" by the White Buffalo
    10 Points - Inquista's "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry
    8 Points - United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland's "Circus" by Britney Spears
    6 Points Os Corelia's "Unstoppable" by Conchita Wurst
    5 Points Weiss Isles' "Story of My Life" by One Direction
    4 Points Lewisham's "Things Can Only Get Better" by D Ream
    3 Points Icholasen's "Black Magic" by Little Mix
    2 Points Red Croatia's "Raindrops" by SNBRN feat. Kerli
    1 Point Angleter's "Gang Bang" by Black Lace

12 Red Croatia
    10 Duxburian Union
    8 Inquista
    6 Icholasen
    5 Lewisham
    4 Marrakechia
    3 Os Corelia
    2 Angleter
    1 Halsberg

• "And now, for the moment all of you have been waiting for, we have reached the final five! But it is well known that the real suspense comes when pedestals come into play, so let's cut it down to a final three. The three countries that shall proceed to the final round are Icholasen, Inquista and Red Croatia!" The audience cheers as JennaMarelle reveals Angleter in 5th place with 53 points and Halsberg with 60 points in 4th place. The audience begun talking about the final three, realizing the pedestal states all have something going for them. Even if Icholasen loses, it shall still not have a song that placed below fifth place, but if it wins - the highly anticipated Nicoletzian Eurovoice awaits us all. If Inquista wins, it's going to further it's lead as the country with most Eurovoice wins in the competitions history. If Red Croatia wins, this will be it's second time in a row! The battle just got intense, and in order to better predict who might be the winner, the audience took a peak at the votes of Angleter and Halsberg. It was also amusing how the 4th and 5th place countries gave one another 12 points.

12 Halsberg
    10 Red Croatia
    8 Os Corelia
    6 Inquista
    5 Icholasen
    4 United Kingdom
    3 Lewisham
    2 Duxburian Union
    1 Framptonia

12. Angleter
    10. Lewisham
    8. Icholasen
    6. Framptonia
    5.United Kingdom
    4. Red Croatia
    3. Os Corelia
    2. Duxburian Union
    1. Inquista

• The tensions were high and it seemed obvious that the audience wasn't keen on seeing either Inquista or Red Croatia win again and that Icholasen was the favorite, considering that the state has come so close to winning on multiple occasions but came home with gold. But that, as it was shown on scoreboards, wasn't the likeliest option. Therefore, seeing as keeping Icholasen's hopes high for a little longer would be cruel, the hostesses revealed that it was 12 points behind the two frontrunners. "12 points Inquista, 10 points Red Croatia.." seemed to be the most common voting sequence in the competition, so it became obvious who the winner was. The hostesses, one from Red Croatia, another from Inquista, approached the envelope and opened it together, stating the obvious order of the top three. "Icholasen takes 3rd place, with 70 points! Red Croatia takes 2nd place with 82 points! Inquista is the winner of the twenty-fifth Eurovoice with 90 points! Congratulations!" The audience clapped as the three performers were summoned on stage, and the representatives from Inquista were asked to give a speech. It happened again.

In the background, the results were shown all together:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MDxj0svlKVw0j2tti4G3UyhMyZG1rce36q6RQ8WFXFE/edit#gid=1018469348

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.