Gordon Brown's Official Campaign
Why should you vote for Gordon Brown as Premier?
- Commission accountability, delegation and activity
- Engagement with the European public
- Consensus building policy proposals.
- True fiscal responsibility
- A firm belief in getting the job done before moving on to another.
- No gimmicks
- No promises that are unreasonable.
- True nuclear disarmament that is inclusive of all parties.
- Council and Commission reforms that give a true balance of power
What Gordon Brown stands for:
- A pursuit of fiscal savings and responsibility in the European government, meaning a greater return to member states.
- Common sense policies.
- A restructuring of the ENAA
- A Commission that is able to do the job.
- Open, transparent proceedings.
- A return to the committee structure.
- Achieving a balance of power between Council and Commission.
- Promotion of European cooperation.