ECoJ Elections, Nov. 2015

The nomination period has ended and it's now time to vote for our new Court of Justice. The vote works in the following way: One vote per PLAYER, and for this election we are using a preferential voting system. Simply rank as many candidates as you wish in order of preference. The Alternative Vote system will be used to determine the Chief Justice out of the five Justices, who will be determined by the Single Transferable Vote system.

The candidates are as follows:

• Nara AL-KAHINA (The Sahrawi Union)
    • Hubert CHRISTIAN (Inimicus)
    • Jane DORR (Framptonia)
    • Salim JOUBRAN (Angleter)
    • Justin OLATOS (Poretos)

Voting starts NOW and ends 23:00 GMT on November 9th. The new Court of Justice will then immediately take office.

• Angleter votes as follows:

1. Salim JOUBRAN
    2. Hubert CHRISTIAN

• ECoJ

The Empire of Inimicus casts its votes in the following fashion:

1. Hubert CHRISTIAN

2. Salim JOUBRAN

3. Nara AL-KAHINA

4. Jane DORR

• ECoJ

Poretos votes accordingly:

1. Justin OLATOS

2. Jane DORR

3. Hubert CHRISTIAN

4. Salim JOUBRAN

• ECoJ

The Dual Protectorate of The Sahrawi Union votes as follows:

1. Nara AL-KAHINA

• ECoJ

The votes from Framptonia are:

1. Justin OLATOS

2. Salim JOBRAN

3. Jane DORR

4. Nara AL-KAHINA

• 1. Salim Joubran

2. Hubert Christian

3. Justin Olatos

4. Jane Dorr

• Icholasen votes:

1. Nara AL-KAHINA

2. Salim JOUBRAN

3. Hubert CHRISTIAN

• Red Croatia votes as follows:

1. Nara AL-KAHINA

• Weiss Isles votes as Follows:

1. Nara AL-KAHINA

2. Salim JOUBRAN

3. Hubert CHRISTIAN

• Commission

1. Salim JOUBRAN (Angleter)

2. Nara AL-KAHINA (Inquista)

3. Hubert CHRISTIAN (Inimicus)

4. Jane Dorr (Framptonia)

5. Justin OLATOS (Poretos)

• As the Returning Officer for these elections, I give notice that the following number of votes were cast in these elections: 10. This corresponds to 6.9% of the member states of the European Union. All votes were counted. There are only five candidates to fill five offices, and therefore I declare that all five candidates are hereby elected to the European Court of Justice. Moving on, the results of the election for the office of Chief Justice, conducted under the Alternative Vote system, are as follows:

Therefore, I declare that Salim Joubran is hereby elected Chief Justice. Congratulations to him, and commiserations to the other Justices. Further explanation of the Alternative Vote system is available on request, and I would like to thank all those involved in this election process.

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.