Amendment to Nuclear Proliferation Act

• Councillor James Lorraine, new to the halls of the European Council, stepped forward to the podium.

"My dear colleagues, we have a broken Europe. Many of our institutions lay in shambles, including arguably this one. The ENAA which must be brought back to life after the repeal of the Nuclear Weapons Act. After reading through some reports of the general absense of the GDR as of late, and recognizing the need for an active European institution I hereby propose this amendment to the Nuclear Proliferation Act. This act serves to update membership for permanent members. Changes are highlight in bold.

Section Two: The Makeup of the ENAA
    The ENAA shall consist of seven members, four of which will be permanent members and three of which will be selected by the European Council every 12 months.
    The four permanent members of the ENAA are as follows:

• The Aelir of the Kendro-Laatzenian Dominions of the Duxburian Union
    • The Prime Minister of the Apostolic Kingdom of Angleter
    • The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
    • The High President of the Twelve Commonwealths of Halsberg
    The nations that will have representation on the ENAA should assign their most powerful political figure to the role.To ratify a vote within the ENAA, a majority of 51% or greater of the present voting members is required, and a quorum of four of the seven members is required..

"I believe the additions of the Twelve Commonwealths and the United Kingdom will help to better serve the current geopolitical mess that is our European Union."

1. Debating begins now and ends 16:51 12/24/15
    2. Then voting on amendments begins and ends 16:51 12/26/15
    3. Then final voting begns and ends 16:51 12/29/15

• Admin

"I'm all for this."

Cllr. Gisela Stuart

• "As am I, although I suspect that comes as no big surprise. The Twelve Commonwealths are flattered and would be honoured to take up such an important role."

Speaker John Walters

• "Since there were no proposed amendments, voting is now open for the amendment"

I, James Lorraine, on behalf of the Second Serene Republic of Aalen, vote FOR the propose amendment.

• group:cid:2:privileges:mods:members

There must be a permanent seat for non nuclear nations

• Admin

I, Iain Duncan Smith, votes FOR the amendment

• group:cid:2:privileges:mods:members

This is a pro nuclear whitewash Os Corelia votes AGAINST the amendment

• I, John Walters, on behalf of the Twelve Commonwealths of Halsberg, vote FOR the amendment.

• Europe is definetly not "Broken". I doubt anyone even wants nukes anymore nor any that requires four permanent members. South Africa votes AGAINST this amendment.

• THe United Kingdom of Kalmar votes FOR this admendment.

• On behalf of the Government of Davishire I do ABSTAIN this proposal

• Admin

I, Acwellan Devoy, on behalf of the Duxburian Union, vote FOR the amendment

• Admin

On behalf of the Microstate of Inquista I vote against this amendment.

• His Imperial Majesty Emperor Artabanos votes FOR this amendment.

• Admin

I, Eloise Murray, on behalf of the Constitutional Monarchy of Miraco vote FOR this admendment.

• On behalf of the Federal Democratic Republics of Framptonia, I vote AGAINST this act.

Miss Stephanie Hughes - EU Councillor

• "i vote AGAINST"

• Admin

I, Gisela Stuart, on behalf of the Apostolic Kingdom of Angleter, vote FOR this amendment.

• With 8 votes FOR

With 5 votes AGAINST

With 1 Abstaination

The Amendment passes with 61.5% approval, I congratulate Halsberg and the United Kingdom on becoming permament members to the ENAA, and I welcome the speaker to open up the elections for the nonpermanent members.

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.