Trympov Announces Premiership Candidacy in Pravoslaviya

Trympov: I will tell you this, and I said it very strongly, years ago, I said — and I love the military, and I want to have the strongest military that we’ve ever had, and we need it more now than ever. But I said, “Don’t hit the Teutonic States,” because you’re going to totally destabilize the North. Davishire is going to take over the North, Davishire and somebody else will get the oil, and it turned out that Davishire is now taking over the Teutonic States. Think of it. Davishire is taking over the Teutonic States, and they’re taking it over big league.

And we have nothing. We can’t even go there. We have nothing. And every time we give the Teutonic States equipment, the first time a bullet goes off in the air, they leave it.

(Applause)

Trympov: But Whiteford reform kicks in in 2016. Really big league. It is going to be amazingly destructive. Doctors are quitting. I have a friend who’s a doctor – the one who worked on Taylor Swift’s surgery - and he said to me the other day, “Trympov, I never saw anything like it. I have more accountants than I have nurses. It’s a disaster. My patients are beside themselves. They had a plan that was good. They have no plan now.”

We have to repeal Whiteford reform, and it can be — and — and it can be replaced with something much better for everybody. Let it be for everybody. But much better and much less expensive for people and for the government. And we can do it.

(APPLAUSE)

AUDIENCE: Trympov. Trympov. Trympov.

Trympov: So I’ve watched the Commissioners. I’ve dealt with them all my life. If you can’t make a good deal with a Commissioner, then there’s something wrong with you. You’re certainly not very good. And that’s what we have representing us. They will never make Europe great again. They don’t even have a chance. They’re controlled fully — they’re controlled fully by the Crusaders, by the Sith, and by the Suez Cartel, fully.

You know, when Premier Whiteford was elected, I said, “Well, the one thing, I think she’ll do well. I think she’ll be a great cheerleader for the Union. I think she’d be a great spirit.” She was vibrant. She was young. I really thought that she would be a great cheerleader.

AUDIENCE MEMBER: But not a leader.

Trympov: She’s not a leader. That’s true. You’re right about that. She wasn’t a cheerleader. She’s actually a negative force. She’s been a negative force. She wasn’t a cheerleader; she was the opposite.

(APPLAUSE)

Trympov: And by the way, especially for the folks here that sell so much--goods, I mean the goods you sell are incredible; I don't know if you've been watching what's happening with the devaluations of so many countries. The Euro is going crazy with the devaluation. I never thought that they'd have the guts to do what they're doing. They are devaluing down to nothing. And what it's going to do is make it impossible for you to sell your product; it's going make it impossible for you to compete. And they're getting away with it. And they wouldn't have even done it two years ago, but now they feel we're so weak and we have so many different problems all over the world that they can do it. But you watch this devaluation of all of it. I mean the Euro, Eurozone countries; everybody is devaluing. And when you hear the Pound, Kael or Inquisto is getting stronger, it sounds good. You know it's one of those things, sounds good. Be very careful. Be very careful. Because we're just going to lose more and more business to these Eurozone countries that really know what they are doing. They have it set. Don't forget another thing.

(APPLAUSE)

Trympov: Now, we have a game changer now, and the game changer is nuclear weapons. We really do have to get strong, and we have to get strong fast. We can't let all these countries get nuclear weapons. The ENAA is letting everyone get nuclear weapons. We can't do it. Can't do it. We cannot let that happen. You know in the old days, I would have said 100 years ago, 50 years ago, 30 years ago, pull out and let them fight each other without nuclear weapons.

Here we are in Inimicus. We're seeing factions that want to overturn Artabanos. Think of this. Maybe you let them fight for a little while and then you take out the one that remains, okay. But think of it; think of it. The factions are fighting the government, and the government, the government they can nuclear bomb the hell out of them. There is so much room for disaster. Nuclear weapons are a disaster. There are so many things; there are so many things.

(APPLAUSE)

Trympov: Now, the war in Dromund Kaas. What was the purpose of the whole thing? Hundreds and hundreds of young people killed. And what about the people coming back with no arms and no legs? Not to mention the other side. All those Kaasian kids who've been blown to pieces. And it turns out that all of the reasons for the war were blatantly wrong. All this for nothing! We have evidence that the Premier Commissioner lied. Liz wasn’t even tortured. All wrong.

The Kassian leader should have been caught long ago. Tell me, how is it possible that we can't find a guy who's six-foot-six and supposedly needs a dialysis machine? Can you explain that one to me? We have all our energies focused on one place, where they shouldn't be focused. We shouldn’t have been there in the first place – but now we have to clean it up, and we can’t even clean it up. The war has been going on forever. There is no solution. Our Commission has no solution.

Now, we have a very important election coming up. We have a presidential election coming up. And we have some good people. Nobody like Trympov of course, but these are minor details. We have some good people.

It' can't be Asquith-Robinson because Asquith-Robinson ran and failed. He failed. I mean I liked him. Look--like him, dislike him--the losing Commission run that he made, that's not going away. But more importantly, he choked. Something happened to him in the last month. He had that election won. And let me tell you something. That election, sort of like a dealmaker that can't close the deal. I know many of those guys; they get it up to the one-yard line, they go ah, ah I can't close it. Or an Inquistan singer that can't win the eighty five points to win the Eurovoice Song contest. And there are many of them. Most people are like that; I mean most people are like that. You can't give somebody another chance, 'cause actually I think this election is tougher to win than beating a failed Premier.

You can't have Marie Solomon. The last thing we need is another Solomon. Now I made that statement very strongly, and now every one says the last thing-- You know they copied it. I'll be accused of copying the statement; that's the bad thing. But I said it. I was the one that said it first, and I mean it. The last thing we need is another Solomon. Now, she's totally in favor of Whiteford reform; that's a disaster, that's bad. But she's totally in favor of Whiteford reform. So you can't have Marie Solomon. And she's going to lose aside from that; she's not going to win.

Then you have this Anja Emerett. She's very, very weak on immigration. She was an Immigration Minister in Inquista. Don't forget--remember her statement? “They come for love”. I say, what? Come for love? You've got these Sahrawi refugees, half of them are criminals, coming to Inquista after what happened in the Western Sahara. They're coming for love? They're coming for a lot of other reasons, and it's not love. So Asquith-Robinson, Marie Solomon and Anja Emerett--you just can't have those three. That's it. That's it. It's so simple.

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.