Democratic Republic of Sitanova-Foreign Office
Sitanova last edited by Sitanova
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF SITANOVA-FOREING OFFICE
To the Sitanovan Population on Aboard:
- The following Sunday April 10, 2016. Primary elections will be held to define the candidates for the National Parliament and the Prime Minister Candidate of each political party.
- If you are affiliated with any of the following political parties: Social Democratic Party, Conservative Party, Liberal Party of Sitanova, Brauer Province Alliance, Liberal Social Party and Christian Democratic Party, and also resides in one of the following countries:Australia, Fremet, United Kingdom, Inquista or Rosebourg. It is reported that our embassies in these countries will serve as a polling place for our population living there.
- The voting centers will be open from 6:30 am to 5:30 pm (local time in each country).
- For Sitanovan citizens resident in the aforementioned countries to vote must present their identity, they must be registered with the Register of citizens abroad and must be over 18 years. If any citizen abroad does not have any of the first 2 requirements, in the first case you can approach your nearest embassy and get your ID, for the second case can enter to the website or application of the nearest embassy. ONLY RECORDED CITIZENS CAN VOTE.
- To the population abroad who does not live in any of the countries mentioned, and that is affiliated with any of these political parties, we regret in informing you that or Foreign Office has not made formal aplication even or confirmation of such aplication is pending. If you are willing to vote, yo can register your nearest embassy website, after you enter you have to click on the Other aboard Citizens option and register yourself.
NOTE: THE SAME PROCEDURES WILL BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT FOR THE GENERAL ELECTIONS HELD ON JUNE 4TH, 2016.
Sitanova last edited by Sitanova
STATEMENT OF THE SITANOVAN GOVERNEMENT TOWARDS THE DECEASE OF THE HON. PRIME MINISTER OF DERECTA MR. NICOLÁS ENTRIALGO
The Government of His Majesty King Franz Mark Brauer 1st, the Hon. Prime Minister of Sitanova Mrs. Michelle Johnson and her Cabinet, The Members of the National Parliament, Regional Authorities and the People of Sitanova, wish to express through the Office of Foreign Affairs of Sitanova, their condolences and solidarity with the Family of the Deceased Prime Minister and with the People of Derecta. Likewise, HRH King Franz and HRH Queen Marianne wish to express to the Minister of Foreign Relations of Derecta their wish to attend the funeral of the Prime Minister.
Cordially Wating for your most kind response
ANASTASIA FRIEDMAN , Minister of Foreign Relations of Sitanova
Signed at 19:41h pm, At the Office of The Hon. Minister of Foreign Affairs, Blvd. Independence, #1005-78, Saint Peter and Saint Paul City, Kingdom of the Democratic Republic of Sitanova
Derecta last edited by Derecta
Statement of the Office of the Prime Minister
Our nation is grateful for this gesture of good will on the part of the monarchs, the authorities and the people of Sitanova.
We would be very pleased to welcome HRH King Franz and HRH Queen Marianne on this significant date.
Their Majesties will be accomodated in 1993 European Union Blvd, our Collaboration with the E.U. Offices, (in absence of a Sitanovan embassy in Dikaíoma).
Hoping our two nations consolidate their political, economical and cultural ties.
Carolina de la Torre-Ferrándiz,
Prime Minister of the Federal Republic of Derecta