Democratic Republic of Sitanova-OFFICE OF HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS

• HM KING FRANZ MARK BRAUER SAXE-COBURG AND GOTHA Ist

OFFICIAL STATEMENTS

• OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF HM KING MARK ON CORRUPTION CASES IN SITANOVA

Dear fellow citizens and friends of the rest of the European Union, Today I speak to you about a controversial issue and also happens for the first time in Sitanova from his third refounding in 1945. The theme of both wish to speak it is about cases of corruption and money laundering which are accused two former prime ministers, former MPs and other former officials. I want to Express in first place as head of state, that during reign, corruption will not be accepted in any way , Second I congratulate Mr commissioner against corruption and impunity Sir Ludwig Brecht, for the splendid work done by him. Thirdly I want to inform the Attorney General that I am at your disposition for any help that happen to need during the investigation and express my full support. Finally, I want to announce that after an extensive meeting this morning with the Prime Minister Sarah Poschenko and her cabinet, we have come to the conclusion that this event should never again occur in our beloved country and therefore I have used use my constitutional right as king to establish a Temporary emergency law in which all current public officials linked to corruption case mentioned before can be removed immediately to be submited to an investigation, if it considers correctly the General Attorney, as well as the immediate dismissal of all public officials in the coming weeks are accused of corruption, of course this means that will be separated from their position for a period of 10 months for being investigated by the Comision against impunity and corruption and later on by the General Attorney, I also add that this law will be submitted to the special plenary session scheduled on Thursday summoned the day which will be seen if it stays as a transitional law or happens to belong to the Magna carta.

Thank you very much for your attention and a warm hug to your homes

• OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF HM KING FRANZ MARK BRAUER SAXE-COBURG AND GOTHA Ist. ON THE ELECTORAL RESULTS

Sitanova people and friends of the European Union receive a warm greeting. On Saturday June 11th the citizens of this great nation went to the polls to vote for the next prime minister, his cabinet and the new members of Parliament. Before this I would like to congratulate the Sitanovans that have once again choose by popular will and democratic means the new government of our beloved homeland. Yesterday at 9:30 pm under oath Silence the broad of elections informed me who was our winner of the election. Beforehand I congratulate the Coalition United for Sitanova, and Michelle Johnson for her leadership ability to win elections and convince Sitanova she was the most qualified candidate. Today at 10:15 am, I received in my office at the Royal Palace the virtual winner Mrs. Johnson, and her credentials to exercise the title of Prime Minister and of her cabinet . And now proceed to read the final verdict that I made about the results of the elections:

I, Franz Mark Brauer Saxe-Coburg and Gotha I,as a sovereign king, head of state and the powers conferred on me by the Constitution of the Federation of the Democratic Republic of Sitanova, I proclaim that the elections were transparent and constitutional, and therefore recognize the winner of the elections, Baroness Barbara Michelle Johnson Spinola as the new Prime Minister of the Federation of the Democratic Republic of Sitanova. Likewise I proclaim his official swearing is the day June 21st, 2016, before the new constituent Parliament.

Signed on June 19h , 2016 at 15:34 pm at the Royal Palace of Belvedere,
    PEACE DEMOCRACY AND PROSPERITY

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.