Champion's League 2016- Saint Dominico

• https://s10.postimg.org/w7wt26fah/2016_UEFA_logo.png

EPIC THEME SONG

David Blatter: Welcome everyone to the first ever UEFA Champion's League! I am UEFA President David Blatter, of the SFA, and I am pleased to be here with Archbishop Paul Craticus to open this tournament. It has been years in the making, and the hardwork and dedication of the Inquistan people, their football association, and government is to be commended. We have sixteen teams from across Europe, from the chilly north seas, to the deserts of the Duxburian Union; this tournament represents the best of Europe's private clubs. However, it is time to crown a champion of champions. With that understanding I will hand it off to Archbishop Craticus who will open up the tournament, and explain the procedings. Good luck to all the teams, may the odds ever be in your favor.

Craticus: Thank you UEFA President Blatter for granting Inquisita the right to host this tournament. As the President stated, we have sixteen teams, with they being split into four different groups. I will leave it to the official commentators of the Champion's League, Robert Webbe and David Young. There will be three matches in each group, ensuring that every team plays each other in the group. After the final matches, the top two teams from each group shall advance to the quarter finals. The first place teams in Groups A and C will play the runner up teams in Groups B and D respectively. The opposite is true for the winners of Groups B and D versus the runner ups of groups A and C.

From where we will have a typical tournament style, where once we have our two finalists we will see them face off; in the Stadium of the Angels. On the screen behind me, you should see all the stadiums we have to offer at this tournament. We spared no expense. Well I wish luck to every team, especially my beloved Saint Dominico City Saints.

STADIUMS OF SAINT DOMINICO

Stadium of the Mediterranean Capacity: 54,000

Colosseum Stadium Capacity: 58,110

Temperance Stadium Capacity: 74,000

Diligence Stadium Capacity: 60,000

Saint Sebastian Stadium Capacity 62,000

Saint George Stadium Capacity: 100,00

Trinity Stadium Capacity: 80,000

Stadium of the Angels Capacity: 110,000

GROUPS

Team/Played Games/Wins/Draws/Loss/Goals For/Goals Against/Goal Difference/Points

italics= teams that advanced to knockout

GROUP A

Chelsea F.C London (3 2 0 1 4 4 +0 6)
    Blackstone Warriors (3 1 1 1 1 5 3 +2 4)

Kawkab de Marrakech (3 1 1 1 2 2 −1 4)
    Bayern Munich F.C (3 1 0 2 1 2 -1 3)

Group B
    Saint Dominico City Saints (3 3 0 0 9 3 +6 9)
    Killstock F.C (3 2 0 1 7 3 +4 6)

Saint Regina Goats (3 1 0 2 2 5 −3 3)
    People's Sahara F.C (3 0 0 2 1 8 −7 0)

Group C

Chelsea F.C Sandford (3 2 0 1 5 2 +3 6)
    Asten Villa F.C (3 2 0 1 2 1 +1 6)

Yellownak Yellow Birds (3 1 0 1 3 1 +2 3)
    Adelaide United (3 1 0 2 2 6 −4 3)

Group D
    Mertz Saint-Germain F.C (3 2 0 0 8 3 +5 9)
    FK Lovtshen Tsetinye (3 1 1 1 3 3 +0 4)

Royal Arnour F.C (3 1 1 1 2 5 −3 4)
    Trondheim Küste F.C (3 0 0 3 3 7 −4 0)

Feel free to add your responses, or share some stories from your nations at this website
    ((OOC: THis means, I am only supposed to post here unless I give you permission, feel free to post in the response threads. This includes news stories, player interviews etc.! You can also RP your games out in a single post, or if you want make another thread with the person who you just had a game with to RP the heck out of it. Send any OOC problems/questions to me in PM. Have a great tourney everyone, good luck!)))

• Matchday One

Group A
    Game One

Game Two

• Group B
    Game One

Game Two

• Group C
    Game One

Game Two

• Group D

Game One

Game Two

• MATCHDAY 2

GROUP A

Game Three

Game Four

• GROUP B
    Game Three

Game Four

• GROUP C

GAME THREE

GAME FOUR

• GROUP D

GAME THREE

GAME FOUR

• MATCHDAY 3

GROUPS WERE PLAYED IN REVERSE ORDER TODAY

GROUP D

Game Five

Game Six

• GROUP C

Game Five

Game Six

• GROUP B

Game Five

Game Six

• GROUP A

Game Five

Game Six

• QUARTERFINALS

GAME SEVEN

• GAME EIGHT

• GAME NINE

• GAME TEN

• Semi Finals

Game Eleven

• GAME TWELVE

• FINALS

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.