National Congress of the State Turkmenbaijan

• Seating of the National Congress concerning the evolution of the violences in Arkhamnamabad.
    Dialogue by the chairman, Marbek Azenov, Asuman Baknezarayowa, Gülan Hamarakyew, Nikolay Nikola. 
    This seating is marked by a high tension climate. 

chairman: We would like to ask at the guests in the galle...
    loud rumours are interrupting the chairman.

Marbek Azenov, SDH: Mister speaker...
    the loud rumours continue.

chairman: Can we ask the guests in the gallery that we try and settle down...

Marbek Azenov, SDH: Mister speaker...

chairman: Honorable member Azenov, you have the word.

Marbek Azenov, SDH: Mister speaker I want to make a point of privilege if I may.
    members of the Kyrzbek Minority Party and the European Integration Party are standing up and starts to yell.

chairman: Honorable members, please take your seats! Take your seats, we have a member who wants to make a point of order. I want to recognize the honorable member Azenov. Honorable members in that corner take your seats!
    the members of the KTP and AIP are ignoring the orders of the chairman and keep going to yell.

chairman: Honorable member! Honorable member, please take your seat! Please take your seat! Honorable Azenov you have the word.

Marbek Azenov, SDH: I would like to make a point of privilege if I may that relates to the reaction of Mrs. Baknezarayowa and her alliance in which she states that they will take part at the elections at any cost. We are speaking here about people that let their lives and military with riffles on the public squares, streets and even in front of our National Congress! The riot police is lining the street outside. Our guests at the gallery where gassed with some sort of tear gas by protestors. Mister speaker, no democracy should witness what this National Congress is witnessing. This woman has broken Turkmenbaijan! You are breaking the National Congress!
    members of SDH, KP and PSS starts to applaud

Asuman Baknezarayowa, AIP: No no no no, point of order! Point of order! Oh you! F*ck you!
    members of KTP, AIP and BUP starts to yell and screw against the members of SDH, KP and PSS

Marbek Azenov, SDH: This is a complete disgrace.
    The yelling and screwing goes on

chairman: Calm down! Order!
    All members are ignoring the orders of the chairman

Marbek Azenov, SDH: No turkmenbaijani should have to witness.

Gülan Hamarakyew, KTP: We can't tolerate! Racist! Rubish man! I can't tolerate this racism of you! We can't tolerate this racism of you mr. Azenov!
    members of SDH, KP and PSS are booing and standing up to make 'get out signs' with their hands and arms

Marbek Azenov, SDH: That woman has broken Turkmenbaijan and you have broken this National Congress!
    members of KTP, AIP and BUP are yelling. members of SDH, KP and PSS are applauding

Nikolay Nikola, SDH: Point of order!

chairman:Honorable members...
    the yelling keeps going on

Nikolay Nikola, SDH: Point of order!

chairman: Honorable members...

Asuman Baknezarayowa, AIP: Racist!

chairman: Can we have some order!

Asuman Baknezarayowa, AIP: Racist!
    several members of KTP, AIP and BUP are standing up

chairman: Honorable member... Honorable members please take your seats!
    no one is sitting down

Asuman Baknezarayowa, AIP: You are a racist! You and your whole party! 

Gülan Hamarakyew, KTP: You're a racist!
    the tensions between the two groups are getting higher and the yelling louder

chairman: Honorable members... Order! Take your seats!

Asuman Baknezarayowa, AIP: Racist! Racist! We can't tolerate! Racist!

Nikolay Nikola, SDH: Point of order mr. speaker!
    members are yelling loudly 

chairman: Honorable members...

Asuman Baknezarayowa, AIP: Shame on you!

chairman: Honorable Baknezarayowa!

Asuman Baknezarayowa, AIP: Do your duty Mr. speaker!

chairman: Please take your seat honorable Baknezarayowa!

Farük Potarakyew, AIP: Racist! Racist! We can't tolerate! 

chairman: Order members! Please take your seats! Order members, Order!

Nikolay Nikola, SDH: Mr. speaker!

chairman: Order members! Order!

Nikolay Nikola, SDH: May I address you mister speaker?
    different members are making 'get out signs' to the SDH fraction. The yelling keeps going on

chairman: You will address me but I will restore order in this bench. Honorable members, honorable members! The members who are sitting in this front benches are leaders.

Nikolay Nikola, SDH: Oh mis...

chairman: Order!
    again members of KTP and BUP are standing up and start screwing towards the SDH, KP and PSS

members of SDH, KP and PSS are standing up and start to screw back to the members of BUP, AIP and KTP

Nikolay Nikola, SDH: Speaker?

members are booing

chairman: Honorable Nikola.

Nikolay Nikola, SDH: If I can, mister speaker, let me become quit clear. Firstly the argument is simple. There have been people killed out of the streets during the protests which are, let me to be clear not against the Social Democratic movement but against the KTP, caused by the ignorance of mrs. Baknezarayowa when she was president. 
    members of KTP, AIP and BUP start to yell again and stands up to make 'get out signs' with their hands and arms. Members of SDH, KP and PSS are applauding

Asuman Baknezarayowa, AIP: Liar! Liar! You are a liar!
    members of SDH, KP and PSS are booing in the direction of Asuman Baknezarayowa

Nikolay Nikola, SDH: She abused her presidential power to corporate with the KTP whom are not afraid to use violence as we have seen in during the riots beginning this year near the australian border! Baknezarayowa has broken the law! This National Congress does not stand, we can not stand for a violation of the constitution, the presidential oath and now when she isn't president anymore that because of her and her plans together with the KTP and the BUP to let people die out of the streets!
    members of KTP, AIP and BUP start to screw while they are standing

Nikolay Nikola, SDH: By you as well mr. Hamarakyew!

the booing is going on

Nikolay Nikola, SDH: I request...

chairman: Honorable Nikola! Order!

Nikolay Nikola, SDH: We are not standing with this!

chairman: Sit down honorable members!

members of AIP, KTP and BUP: Out! Out! Out! Out! Out! Out! Out! Out!

chairman: Honorable Hamarakyew! Order! 

Asuman Baknezarayowa, AIP: Racist! Get out!
    members of SDH, KP and PSS are laughing and yelling

Asuman Baknezarayowa, AIP: Go racists! Get out! You are a dirty racist! Burak Onyadew would condemn you and your party!

Marbek Azenov, SDH: You're son of a b*tch! Using names of death people to... You are using names of death people to accuse us of you're ignorance!

Asuman Baknezarayowa, AIP: People which you have killed!

Marbek Azenov, SDH: You are using death people for your own politics! You are using the name of death people for your own politics! You are very cheap! You are using the names of death people for politics! You are very cheap!

Asuman Baknezarayowa, AIP: Get out!

chairman: Order! Honorable members, order! I ask the parliamentary security to remove the members of the KTP and AIP out of the seating.
    members of SDH, KP and PSS are applauding. members of AIP, KTP and BUP are booing and screaming

Asuman Baknezarayowa, AIP: Which right gives you the power to remove us, I am elected here!

chairman: I ask the parliamentary security to remove the members of the KTP and AIP out of the seating, please members...

Asuman Baknezarayowa, AIP: You are commiting an institutional coup! You...

chairman: Order mrs. Baknezarayowa!

Asuman Baknezarayowa, AIP: You are not afraid of us but of the men of SDH! That's why you let us remove!

Marbek Azenov, SDH: This is why you failed as president! You are weak! You are impatient! You are irrational! This is why you did not become president, because of this conduct!

chairman: Please leave the chamber. I have asked the parliamentary security to remove you and your party members out of the seating.

Gülan Hamarakyew, KTP: Mr. speaker, point of order!

chairman: I do not recognize you mrs. Hamarakyew. Please remove the members of the KTP and AIP. For now until we have assisted this members...

Gülan Hamarakyew, KTP: You are committing an institutional coup! We are not going to leave the house!

chairman: You was not the one who was prepared to go...

on this several parliamentary security guards entered the chamber of the National Congress. When they approached Gülan Hamarakyew he punched a security guard in the face. Diffirent security guards started to remove roughly the members of KTP and AIP. Asuman Baknezarayow threw her in the seats of the BUP fraction. 5 guards came to her to remove her but she resisted. On this the security guards took her by her hair to lift her up. 7 other members were punching security guards to avoid to be removed of the chamber. 

chairman: We see honorable members using their heads to harm others. 

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.