Motion for the Recognition of Montenbourg as a Neutral Nation

• As our Monarch has said:  "Going to war creates a legacy of bitterness and problems, let us be a force for change in the world, a force for humanity in the world, a force for peace in the world, and a force that recognizes we can not go on like this, with grotesque levels of global inequality, grotesque threats to our environment all around the world, without the rich and powerful governments stepping up to the plate to make sure our world becomes safer and better -- and those people don't end up in poverty, in refugee camps, wasting their lives away. We believe in being a bridge to other countries is the key in building a better Europe".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Name of His Royal Majesty King Lawrence I, I, Lady Emma Granger, 2th Baroness of Montague calls that

The Kingdom of Montenbourg hereby invokes ARTICLE VI of our European Constitution. Declaring our Recognition as NEUTRAL NATION of our European Union.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lady Emma Granger, 2th Baroness of Montague

His Majesty Councillor for the Kingdom of Montenbourg 

• Admin

I second the motion and fully support the rights of the Kingdom of Montenbourg to be recognised as a neutral nation.

No debate is to be required. Voting on this shall last from now until 20:30 GMT on 6 March

On behalf of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, I, Sir Edward Mountain, 4th Baronet of Oare Manor and Brendon, vote FOR the recognition of neutrality.

• Admin

I, Judith Gibbon, on behalf of the Apostolic Kingdom of Angleter, vote FOR the recognition of neutrality.

• I, Sanar Willow on behalf of Omnibus vote FOR the recognition of neutrality and offer again for Omnibus and Montenbourg to meet together so that we can have a good friendship, since we agree on many issues.

• Admin

While I am too late to vote, I affirm that the Duxburian Union will recognize and respect Montenbourg's neutrality.

Acwellan Devoy
    Councillor of the Duxburian Union

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.