Perrola's 'Secret' Trip to Omnibus

• 22nd March 2018 - 13:45

After the reported absence of the Foreign Minister, Perrola Terminatta, a woman has been found in Ciuluz' International Airport who look strangely familiar to the Minister of Foreign Relations. However, her intentions are unkown.

See the source image

The woman on the right has been identified as Terminatta

Flight 037 Luz de Libertados' International Airline - 16:19

An almost empty plane heading to a Northern city in Omnibus. The only passengers are two women in hijabs and man in Pokémon cosplay, heading to Omnibus' Anime Con.

"Are you sure this will work? I mean what if someone spots us! We're toast! We'll have the media crawling all over our backs!"

The woman, who is unidentified looks around frantically.

"I didn't spend a day wearing a hijab for nothing! I even spent a day taking pictures for my passport; in a hijab! Huge respect to those who wear it everyday. It's so sweaty and hot!" 

The woman, identified as Terminatta, sighs.

"You faked your passport? Wait 'till the media hears this. Nevermind. Too late now."

"Anyway. Omnibus is kind of going through a huge crisis. I'm going there to see it for myself and watch what's really going on inside the country. It's a win-win for all!"

"How."

The unidentified woman shakes her head, and looks out her window.

"First. I get to help out the Nation of Omnibus and it's issues. Or at least try. Second of all, I can check whether it safe for Suhanna to visit! And lastly, it'll be a nice vacation. I heard Omnibus has some of the nicest views in the EU!"

A voice speaks into the microphone. "Please stay in your seats. The plane is going through turbulence.

Perrola sighs, and reads the "Ciuluz Fashion Magazine" which is tattily placed in the seat in front of her.

• 22nd March 2018 - 17:12

In one of Omnibus' northern most airports.

After the 'eventful' aeroplane journey, Perrola and the unnamed woman were more than happy to leave the plane.

"Can I take this off yet? It's boiling in here. Plus, Hijabs don't suit my style at all."

says the unnamed woman looking around at the almost empty airport, not to mention the abundance of duty free clothes shops.

"No. Well, not until we reach the hotel. Then we can have a shower, clean up, and wear one of our own clothes. Round here."

Perrola drags the poor woman down to the main entrance. They exit the airport with haste and walk towards the city central, down a small, dark alley.

"Do you know where you're going?"

"Nope!"

Perrola smiled before the shouts of angry protesters filled the streets.

"Damn. The least they could give us was a warm welcome."

She ran down the opposite lane.