Spain - Montenbourg Summit In Antequera

• EU

Resultado de imagen de guardia real española esperando

The Royal Guard is waiting on the airport to the Montenbourg Minister of Foreign Affairs and to Emma Granger. Secret services and all security is ready to give them a warm welcome to the Antequera International Airport and to Spain. Last details are check and all is ready for the arrival. Traffic has been clear for a minor risk of terrorism and more security and airport traffic will be stopped until Montenbourg Airplane arrives.

• The Minister of Foreign Affairs arrived after a few hours of travel accompained by EU Premier candidate and Councillor Lady Emma Granger. They came out of the Carrier Two arriving in a  immediately recognized the Spanish infrastructure and architecture, the people cheered and the press was eagerly taking photos of the delegations. Both were greeted by the secret services and members of the diplomatic greeting delegation, who seemed to be happy of the visit.

The Royal Guard started trumpet fanfare. After they proceed with the respective anthems, then the delegation offered some words thanking the visit. Then the audience applauded.

After then proceeded to the Motorcade.

• EU

Imagen relacionada

The motorcade start going to the Royal Palace, "La Zarzuela" where the rest of the royal family waits for the Minister of Foreign Affairs and the EU Premier Councillor Emma Granger. The king, Felipe VI shows and explain the differents views and parts of Antequera, and then, they arrive to the palace. The king proceed first to get down of the motorcade and open the door to the Minister and to Emma Granger. They take some photos with all the Royal Family and go to the reunions hall.

• EU

Imagen relacionada

- Well, welcome to Spain and to the city of Antequera. How the flight has gone? All ok?

• "Oh, the flight was lovely. Full of landscape if I say. What a beautiful country." Said Emma.

"Indeed, Antequera is a beautiful capital. We are very grateful of this welcoming. I must say that His Majesty Lawrence the First and Her Majesty Grace the Second send you a very warm thanks to your Majesty." Said the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

• EU

Imagen relacionada

Thanks, we try to do always our best from the Royal House and from teh Goverment to have a beautiful country. And Emma, tell me about yourself, i heard about you in the news and your campaing to the European Union. ¿How is it going?

• "As you know every political contest is hard but I’m certainly reaching out. Our campaign is based on listening and talking to one another, and reach support. Bur I think this campaign has been a really dynamic and a exciting experience for the millions of Europeans, particularly young people, who are supporting our candidacy." Emma smiled to King Felipe."Last week we have received endorsment from political leaders accrossed europe and on this week we have proposed an economic plan that give nations an opportunity to join in the euro and be a part of a Eurozone. This I'm sure will make it easier for small and big businesses to get the credit they need to grow and hire. Because at the end I believe that in Europe, if you can dream it, you should be able to build it."

"Indeed" Said the Minister of Foreign Affairs. "As you know, your Majesty, Emma is definitely what we need right now in the Union."

• EU

Imagen relacionada

Yes, is very hard. I think that your proposal is what Europe needs, Europe, as you know, have to be united, have diversity and together make an union that have cooperation as their principal word. Well, ladies, it have been a plesure, hope we see us soon and welcome to Spain. Have a good day!

• "Thank you, your majesty for your support. Together we will conquer." Emma shaked hands with the King of Spain.

"Thanks for having us in this beautiful country. We will proceed with the dialogue with your government officials to pursue an agreement between our nations." McCord smiled."An honor." And shaked hands while leaving.

• EU

Chofer: Ladies, i will take you to the Minister office, he is waiting for you. Since we arrive, see the city and enjoy the travel. We will arrive in 15 minutes.

• The Minister talked to the chofer. "Excellent, remember that Lady Granger went out on the Carrier Two for election purposes so she will not be accompany us."

• EU

Chofer: We arrived

The minister exits from the building and open the door to the Minister Of Foreign Affairs

Hello Ms. McCord, Josep Sánchez, Minister Of Foreign Affairs. Welcome to the Ministry building.

• The Minister while handshaking."Good evening, thank you. A pleasure to be here."

"I'm glad that we're on board with this visit, it has been excellent I must say."

• EU

Resultado de imagen de posado josep borrell

Thanks, your country is aswell great, i have seen some photos on the internet and some touristic guides, maybe i will pass my vacations there. Well, let's talk about the copperation. Actually, or private industry is growing and we see as a great opportunity to expand our products all around Europe starting in Montenbourg. We would like to expand one of our most known supermarkets, Mercadona, as the first step of a great cooperation.

• "Excellent, we will be eager to open our markets for Mercadona. I know that His Majesty Government will want to cover trade, but first I'd like to officially invite the Spanish delegation to take part in occupying an embassy at the Embassy's Square in Montague. So continuing in regards to trade, what the Kingdom of Montenbourg is willing to propose is a free-trade zone between Spain and Montenbourg. That would work very well. In addition to the free-trade agreement, the free movement of goods between our nations and visa-free travel would be crucial." The Minister added. 

"We also want to be your partner with the young people of Spain as you strengthen your communities and start businesses, and use Facebook to raise awareness for Human rights and dignity of all people. Two of our top companies -- Volvo and Hoganas-- are helping to increase training in engineering and technology. So we find this excellent to work together, also I'm aware that the BourgBank wishes to expand her also." She said.

Finally she added. "We pursue also support in the initiatives we both consider as crucial in the European Council, if that's not a problem."

• EU

Good ideas Ms. McCord. Our embassy request wil be send in a week, if is good for you and for the country. That would be perfect to establish better and new relations. About the free trade of good and the visa-free, i was just to say that aswell, we agree in lots of hings as I see, so, i have brought the theatries for today, and they will have effect from the next year, that will increase tourism in both countries.

About the social networks and the young people, we appreciate your colaboration. We will open our doors to Volvo, the Bourg Bank and Hoganas. The social networks and the internet is one of the most important tools in this century, and we will work of that, you have my word. 

Then, about Lady Emma Granger, we will support their candidature. We agree in lots of things with their cadidature and we think she will do the best for a better Europe, so Spain  will give their support to her.

• "Progress indeed is a word in this. We are eager to sign the treaty. I hope you also agree with our nation compromise with Europe, which indeed is part of this excellent agreement between our countries. After we could plan a State Visit of your head of state with His Majesty Lawrence I, King of Montenbourg. I'm pleased that we are looking forward to." She said.

• EU

Of course, we agree in the European compromise always, and His majesty King Philip will be pleased to visit Montenbourg very soon. Well, let's sign this.

Takes the thaetries and sign them, and then, passes both thaetries to Minister McCord.

• The Madam Minister takes the pen and proceeds.

Signs the first document,

Signs the second document.

Then she proceeds to shake hands with the Minister.

"A friendship has started that will last for the betterment of Europe and both of our countries. I hope to see King Philip at Montenbourg."She smiled.

• EU

Chofer: Well, I think is time to go. We will be there in 30 minutes, traffic gets worst at this hour, the Minister will come with us.