Proposals For Recruitment Messages

• administrators

Hello all. This is Kurt Goerts, European Commissioner for Foreign Affairs and in this thread we will discuss and propose ideas for the new recruitment message of the European Union. These are my first two ideas for recruiting telegrams and an idea for a RMB-posted recruiting message.

Telegram Proposal N? 1

CODE

Hi [nation name]!

Do you want to join an active, interesting and serious region? Join the European Union. The European Union is an active and peacefull region with a large roleplaying activity. The European Union is governed by the European Commission, led by a Prime Commissioner, who is elected by the member nations for a determined month long term. There is also a parliament, the European Council, where laws and reforms are debated and voted, and the European Court of Justice, the highest court of the European Union, led by the Chief Justice, the body meant to deal with the highest priority legal problems within the Union. The European Union is a region of contrasts with Communists and Capitalists, big and small nations, rich and even richer nations. Come to the EU, and you will have a good time.

To Join the European Union you have to:

1. Click on ?The World? in the left-hand bar
    2. Type ?European Union? and click ?Find Region?
    3. Click on ?Like What You See? Move [Your Nation] to European Union Today!?
    4. And now you are a member of the European Union!

Telegram Proposal N? 2

CODE

Good evening/morning [nation name]!

First of all, welcome to NationStates: Jennifer Government nad let me introduce myself. I'm [my nation name] and I represent the European Union, a large and prosperous region in NS. The European Union is a strong and peacefull region with it's own forums and with an important roleplay activity. The European Union is led by the European Commission, a team of commissioners, led by the Prime Commissioner who is elected for a determined month long term like his other four commissioners, who take care of the Internal Affairs, Foreign Affairs, Economy and Defence of the region respectively. Do you like roleplay and stability? Join the European Union!

RMB Message Proposal N? 1

CODE

Hi, new nations!

Do you want to join an active, interesting and serious region? Join the European Union. The European Union is an active and peacefull region with a large roleplaying activity. The European Union is governed by the European Commission, led by a Prime Commissioner, who is elected by the member nations for a determined month long term. There is also a parliament, the European Council, where laws and reforms are debated and voted, and the European Court of Justice, the highest court of the European Union, led by the Chief Justice, the body meant to deal with the highest priority legal problems within the Union. The European Union is a region of contrasts with Communists and Capitalists, big and small nations, rich and even richer nations. Come to the EU, and you will have a good time.

To Join you have the European Union you have to:

1. Click on ?The World? in the left-hand bar
    2. Type ?European Union? and click ?Find Region?
    3. Click on ?Like What You See? Move [Your Nation] to European Union Today!?
    4. And now you are a new member of the European Union!

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.