Letter Of Resignation

• April 18, 2008
    Anne de Brantis
    European Commissioner of Economic Affairs
    European Union

To whom this may concern:

The purpose of this letter is to announce my resignation from the European Commission, effective immediately from this date.

This was not an easy decision to make, on my part. However, considering the actions of Premier Commissioner Jacob Stipe, I can no longer tolerate his one-minded bias. Since taking office as Premier Commissioner, Mr. Stipe has run the European Commission through a system of forceful ultimatums. Mr. Stipe?s management style has produced a divided and unproductive Commission that has failed to fulfill its promises to the European Union.

Mr. Stipe appears to have been brainwashed by power and has proceeded to serve a personal agenda catering only to his set of personal beliefs. He fails to build a spirit of consensus within the European Union and has become divisive figure.

I hereby step down from my position as Commissioner of Economic Affairs in protest over Mr. Stipe?s policies. I wish the European Union all the best. I do hope our paths cross again in the future.

Sincerely,
    Anne de Brantis

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.