Kineton Green

• Hello! I am new to this region, and I decided to start with a description of my nation. I will put it into NS stats, and RPG stats.

NS

Kineton Green is a relatively small nation for Nation States, with the current population being 1.614 billion citizens. It is a democratic, liberal nation, however, it struggles to keep up the civil ratings high, with the current WA status being an orange 'Very Good'. It has excellent political freedoms, and it's economy is a powerhouse. The government spending goes mainly, (42%) to education to make sure the population is well educated and that they are hard workers. The education of the people is the most important to the government.
    Kineton Green has a small army, although less than 1% of the government spending goes to the military, which is still using the funds which were given to them a few years back. Recently, a lot of private companies have funded the military, and this has proven to be a great success for everyone.
    The economy of Kineton Green is currently average for the European Union, with the GDP per capita being $27,762.96. The currency is the Euro, which has been used for over 5 years in the country. Before the Euro, the Zloty was used.

RPG

user posted image

_This is all in my imagination if Kineton Green was an actual country in Europe. It would be all of Pomerania, Hamburg and parts of Kaliningrad. _

Kineton Green, borders to the south Poland, to the south-west Germany, south-east Belarus, North-east Lithuania and Russia. The population is around 11 million inhabitants. The capital is Starogard Gdanski, with an RPG population of 4 million, and other big cities include Gdansk (+tricity), Hamburg, Kaliningrad, Sczecin/Stettin & Slupsk.

• administrators

Interesting choice of territory. If we used a real map of Europe, we'd butt our heads all the time over that lil' Russian strip of land though tongue.gif

• Count the Mighty Expansionist Kingdom of Prussia into that hypothetical head-butt too. Those cities are Preu?isch Stargard your capital, Danzig, K?nigsberg and Stolp-im-Pommern, not "Starogard Gd?nski", "Gd?nsk", "Kaliningrad" or "Slupsk" or other such Polo-Russian occupationalist names. angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

Of course it was the RL Soviets who destroyed RL Prussia anyway, so...

• administrators

QUOTE (Prussia @ Apr 21 2009, 07:38 PM)

Count the Mighty Expansionist Kingdom of Prussia into that hypothetical head-butt too. Those cities are Preu?isch Stargard your capital, Danzig, K?nigsberg and Stolp-im-Pommern, not "Starogard Gd?nski", "Gd?nsk", "Kaliningrad" or "Slupsk" or other such Polo-Russian occupationalist names. angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

Of course it was the RL Soviets who destroyed RL Prussia anyway, so...

Hmmm, you should also remember that I'm the mighty Germany, occupying from Marseille to K?nigsberg. Mwahahahaha!!! XDD

Welcome to the region, Kineton Green!

• I'm going to have to back Prussia on this one due to reasons that may or may not be linked to their being a puppet of ours. tongue.gif

Yes, welcome to the region Kineton Green!

• administrators

QUOTE (Angleter @ Apr 21 2009, 08:28 PM)

I'm going to have to back Prussia on this one due to reasons that may or may not be linked to their being a puppet of ours. tongue.gif

Yes, welcome to the region Kineton Green!

Well, I think we can both three have those cities. Also, aren't there two cities called Paris? happy.gif

• administrators

Fools. Moscow will get you owned again and again, like irl tongue.gif

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.