New Skin?

• Admin

It has been years with this skin, and maybe it's too green... so, I think it's about time to ask the question:

Should we make a radical overhaul of the forum skin? (Please post your suggestions)

I'll undertake the creation of forum images wherever necessary once again. That, or I'll ask an awesome friend of mine to make us a skin. It depends on my mood tongue.gif

• Admin

My vote: Yes.

Ideas: Something EU-ish... Light coloured, however. Maybe blue?

• Admin

As long as the forum isn't blood red and covered in hammers and sickles. biggrin.gif

We could just revert to the standard forum skin if you want to go light blue.

I've gotten so used to the green, i'll miss it. sad.gif

• Admin

QUOTE (Belarum @ Apr 22 2009, 04:57 AM)

As long as the forum isn't blood red and covered in hammers and sickles. biggrin.gif

We could just revert to the standard forum skin if you want to go light blue.

I've gotten so used to the green, i'll miss it. sad.gif

Dude. Stop getting in my way and ruining my schemes! laugh.gif

No, I wasn't thinking IF's standard skin, but something I could combine with EU symbols and stuff. I mean, we're the EU, not Greenpeace...

• Admin

I like this new skin! Good job SU!

Edit: Although, I'd say that the banner is a bit too wide

• Admin

There we go. Took me an hour but I like it better than the previous one. Constructive criticism is welcome.

• Admin

Please refer to here. Thread locked.

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.