EU Recruitment Messages

• Admin

Here are the recruitment messages:

RMB version:

CODE

Hi. [b]The [region]European Union[/region][/b] regional forums and political system are really very good. [b]Why?[/b] You'll have to join us to find out!

But if your nation's not European, [b]NEVER FEAR! [region]EU Overseas Territories[/region][/b] uses the same forums and plays an equal part in the political system! So [b]join [region]EU Overseas Territories[/region] to find out [i]the non-European way![/i][/b]

TG version:

CODE

[b]Greetings [nation=short]Recruiteeland[/nation]![/b]

I'd like to let you know about one of the best regions in NationStates...[b]the [region]European Union[/region] ? NOW DEBT FREE![/b]

In the EU, nations of all cultures and government forms are welcome, and all have the right to retain their own individuality, but to also call themselves European. There?s plenty to get involved in- the intriguing world of EU politics, the fun and prestige of sporting and cultural festivals, and all sorts of internal and region-wide RPs! [b]AND NO FISCAL COMPACT![/b]

In the [region]European Union[/region], we all stand as equals, shoulder to shoulder. So join us?[b]because the [region]European Union[/region] is the [i]bailout-free[/i] place to be![/b]

[b]Interested? Then here's how to move:[/b]

1. Click on any of the green '[region]European Union[/region]' links (like that one there);
    2. Press 'Move ... to European Union!'
    3. Et voila! Welcome, now join the forums and be active! ?

[b]Interested... but my country's not European![/b] Well I know the perfect place for you... [region]EU Overseas Territories[/region]! Same forums, same political system, now for nations from all over the world and beyond!

TG version for EUOT:

CODE

[b]Greetings [nation=short]Recruiteeland[/nation]![/b]

I'd like to let you know about one of the best regions in NationStates...[b][region]EU Overseas Territories[/region][/b].

Blending real-world flavour and political intrigue with the fun of NationStates, [region]EU Overseas Territories[/region] is a [b]new[/b] sister region to [region]European Union[/region], a region with a sterling reputation as one of the world's oldest and most respected regions. EUOT members are full members of the EU's world-renowned political system and active regional forums, and are able to retain their own nationhood and culture separate from Europe, while benefitting from EU membership. [b]AND NO FISCAL COMPACT![/b]

In the [region]EU Overseas Territories[/region], we all stand as equals, shoulder to shoulder. So join us?[b]because the [region]EU Overseas Territories[/region] is the [i]bailout-free[/i] place to be![/b]

[b]Interested? Then here's how to move:[/b]

1. Click on any of the green '[region]EU Overseas Territories[/region]' links (like that one there);
    2. Press 'Move ... to EU Overseas Territories!'
    3. Et voila! Welcome, now join the forums and be active! ?

[b]Interested... but my country's European![/b] Well come on down to the original [region]European Union[/region]- all the same perks in the region for [i]European[/i] nations.

Any suggestions for improvements?

• If people join because they see the Cold War RP, that might bring it back to life, though not sure how prominent that will be.

• Admin

Edited 5/7/10: RMB ad shortened to comply with draconian TNP rules, TG ad now tells you how to join.

• Admin

Edited 11/8/10: TG ad replaces Cold War Forums postscript with information about EUOT.

• I quite like it. I think a little bit more specific information (approximately 90 nations and growing; a brief informational blurb if people aren't quite familiar with the structure of the EU) but that's purely discretionary.

Fantastic job!

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.