ECoJ Election July 2010: Voting

• user posted image

Welcome to the European Court of Justice election July 2010 voting thread. Voting begins on July 4th, 2010 at 16.00 BST and ends on July 11th, 2010 at 15.59 BST. To vote you MUST POST your vote IN THIS THREAD. The poll has been ommitted so as to avoid invalid voting for candidates without posting votes in the thread. All nations can vote but puppets ARE PROHIBITED from voting. The candidate with the most votes will become Chief Justice for a two month term. If there is a tie, then the leading candidates shall head to a runoff vote. Thank you and good luck to the candidates.

Here are the candidates- as there are only five, all shall be elected to the Court:

• Carl Bildt (Satelight)
    • Ken Frobisher (Angleter)
    • Hibus Heth (Borvosky)
    • Vladimir Putin (USSR)
    • Richard Sprengel (Brecon)With thanks to GDR.

• One vote for KEN FROBISHER of Angleter.

• One vote for Ken Frobisher of Angleter

• group:cid:2:privileges:mods:members

One vote for RICHARD SPRENGEL of Brecon

One vote for Vladimir Putin of USSR.

((Sorry Angleter, I don't want you to consume too much power! tongue.gif))

• QUOTE (Inquista @ Jul 5 2010, 01:06 AM)

((IRL, your vote, as a conservative, catholic state, would NEVER go to a communist nation. But do as you will. ;-) ))

One vote for KEN FROBISHER of Angleter.

• ((And it's not as though I've ever been elected before- except for Council Speaker, and that's not really a powerful role. I was Premier Commissioner, but only temporarily.

And Inquista, could you please bring before the Court a complaint about the Commission elections as soon as possible after the votes end?))

QUOTE (Nazione Italiana @ Jul 5 2010, 09:39 PM)

QUOTE (Inquista @ Jul 5 2010, 01:06 AM)

((IRL, your vote, as a conservative, catholic state, would NEVER go to a communist nation. But do as you will. ;-) ))

One vote for KEN FROBISHER of Angleter.

((I know, but so is Hibus Heth (Borvosky) and Richard Sprengel (Brecon). I don't know State light well. So for me, it's like picking the lesser of the three evils (The third being, USSR).

Will do, Angleter.))

• administrators

One vote for Ken Frobisher of Angleter.

• One vote for Hibus Heth of Borvosky

• One vote for Vladimir Putin of the USSR.

• One vote for Vladimir Putin of the USSR

• One vote for Mr Richard Sprengel of Brecon.

• One vote for Ken Frobisher of Angleter.

• One vote for Hibus Heth

• One vote for Mr Richard Sprengel of Brecon

• Voting is over! The results are as follows:

Carl BILDT, Satelight: 0 votes, 0.0%.
    Ken FROBISHER, Angleter: 5 votes, 38.4%.
    Hibus HETH, Borvosky: 2 votes, 15.4%.
    Vladimir PUTIN, USSR: 3 votes, 23.1%.
    Richard SPRENGEL, Brecon: 3 votes, 23.1%.

Kenneth FROBISHER of Angleter is hereby elected Chief Justice of the European Court.

Messrs. Bildt, Heth, Putin and Sprengel are hereby elected to the European Court of Justice.

It is worth noting that 13 votes were counted, which translates to a poor overall turnout of 13%.

((I take it something to do with passwords needs to be done now?))

• group:cid:2:privileges:mods:members

We would like to congratulate Ken Frobisher on behalf of the people of The New Parliamentary Republic of Os Corelia

Hoiricus Malsteern
    Os Corelian Representative to the European Council

Inquista congratulates Ken Frobisher for his victory. We look forward working with him.

• administrators

On behalf of the people of the Grossdeutsches Reich, congratulations herr Frobisher!

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.